The Zeds visit to Ti22 for colour correction

Crb

Since having the front end of the zed resprayed last year the rest of the car has just been looking dull, flat and if I'm completely honest "a bit of a different colour". No matter how much money I threw at detailing products I've been generally struggling to make the colour on the rear end come back to life.

So after trawling this forum plus detailing world (and not having the balls or the time to buy myself a DA) I decided to have a word with James from a company called TI22 based in Newport South Wales. He suggested a 2 day colour correction and swirl removal along with a full detail. Originally I was a little put off by the price but hey life's too short and Le Mans is just around the corner. I've got to say I'm well chuffed with the results. Even had him take some tired nismo stickers off as well as rebadging the Fairlady badge

Anyway some before picture

8ategytu.jpg

yzuneby6.jpg

And some after shots (please excuse the crap pictures)

yhahave4.jpg

urypyhuh.jpg

6ygyruse.jpg

yryresu3.jpg

uqepumes.jpg

gu9ajynu.jpg

uduhuzub.jpg

Hopefully I can get some better shots tomorrow in some better light.

• Like 5

Looks fantastic Crb ~ you have to be pleased with that. B):D

Why the "Prodrive" sticker though on the slam panel? surely that's a Subaru thing or do they do stuff for the Zeds too?? :dry:

My wheels are prodrive GC-06d's..... Apparently they are ultra rare and very light weight (according to the internet). So I thought why not throw a sticker on it lol

On a down point though a bird has just crapped on my gleaming car 😡.... I was at least hoping for a week or two with out washing it. Do you think a microfibre and qd will get it off? It was finished with swissvax

Looks fantastic Crb ~ you have to be pleased with that. B):D

Why the "Prodrive" sticker though on the slam panel? surely that's a Subaru thing or do they do stuff for the Zeds too?? :dry:

My wheels are prodrive GC-06d's..... Apparently they are ultra rare and very light weight (according to the internet). So I thought why not throw a sticker on it lol

On a down point though a bird has just crapped on my gleaming car 😡.... I was at least hoping for a week or two with out washing it. Do you think a microfibre and qd will get it off? It was finished with swissvax

Just had another look at your Zed to check out the alloys ~ very nice and subtle too. Missed those first time around with all the other nice bits on your Zed to look at. :lol:;)

Re: Bird cr*p ~ if it was me I'd water down the poo, rinse off as much as possible just with pressure from a hose pipe, then with my shampoo & woolen mitt gently remove anything remaining followed by drying the area.

Bl**dy typical that is though isn't it. :angry::D

Yeah I live in Blackwood, there's quiet a few around here.

It was £325 for what I had done and he had for 2 days. I know it's a lot and I still can't believe I spent that lol zeditis.

• Like 1

I actually don't think that's a bad price. I've seen higher than that for 2 day details. Looks lush.

Blackwood cool! You'll have to come along to the next south Wales meet. There's more and more of us around the area now. Love the zed red.

Thanks all..... One day I might get around to putting some custom leather in it.... But I've been saying that for nearly a year now, something always comes up .. Like the group buy up rev maybe ;)