Finally got spoiler fitted

Carrie-B1

After months of waiting finally got my spoiler and lip fitted, only have 1 pic at moment as i didn't get it home till late tonight but will get some more up soon and still have a few little engine bay bits to add tomorrow

newcar_zps140f14a6.jpg

guy who painted sent another photo

newspolier_zps08391190.jpg

Edited by Carrie-B1
  • Like 4

Yeah will get more pic up tomorrow as its going into a show, dont know if it will be clean though,as it's to rain all day and didn't look this clean by the time I got it home as it was raining lol

Been waiting for ages for you to get this fitted :teeth: It looks superb and I see the guy is still selling them so might just have to take a punt on one. Did you bodyshop say if there were any fitment issues or tweaks needed to make it fit?

Lovely looking motor.

Been waiting for ages for you to get this fitted :teeth: It looks superb and I see the guy is still selling them so might just have to take a punt on one. Did you bodyshop say if there were any fitment issues or tweaks needed to make it fit?

Lovely looking motor.

1 side fitted perfect and the other has a very slight gap and I mean a slight 1and it is only on the inside but he is going to fit a thin rubber strip into the 2 sides, that car modifiers use when fitting aftermarket parts but all in all it was quite a good fit. Couple of the other guys have them fitted as well I dont know if they had any problems with theirs. I am really happy with it and at a car show yesterday a lot of the guys commented on how good it looked. :thumbs:

A big thank you mopedmark for the engine bay parts, again lots of questions and comments (all very good) about them

IMG_0776_zps095449d3.jpg

And thank you to Asad for the new badge

IMG_0777_zpsa0f9cdce.jpg

and some pics just from the show with some of the others cars that were on the stand

IMG_0786_zps54268eee.jpg

IMG_0788_zpsb70aff55.jpg

Lovely looking motor.

Mine fitted perfect , he just said it

Needed a lot of rubbing down , more than normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1