Are you ready for Japfest? I am....!

Grundy

So.....booked the day off today to do some simple things that could be done in the morning.

WRONG!

Woke up, laid in bed watching Bad Boys, then I got up.

Started washing the car by -

Snow Foam,

Rinse,

NTX Wash.

Dry,

Special secret detail spray ;) ,

Polish,

Sealent

Ready for quick clean tomorrow and polish.

Annnnyyyway. Today I had to put on a Sunstrip across the window, was very nervous about doing this as I'd never done it before. Lined it all up with masking tape and basically smoked a lot and looked at for about an hour deciding when my balls would grow back to actually stick it down.

So contacted Buster, who advised sprayed LOTS of soapy water over the window to allow movement of the sunstrip.

That I did, and got it all setup fine, spent a few hours (throughout the day) ironing out the bubbles with my debit card.

Still need to now trim the edges, however i'll wait till tomorrow for some kind gent/female to do this for me as I'll balls it up!

Moving swiftly on, my next project was to install my new Strut bar. Seemed simple enough, a few bolts were stiff but managed to loosen them all off.......APART FROM ONE GOD DAMN BOLT! would not budge for the life of me, which was down to me not having the perfect socket, as they are all on the floor hidden in the shed guarded by monsters from hell.......spiders.

So called a friend who said, yup I got the tools. So went and cleaned up and got in the car.

NEW PROBLEM!

May of been listening to music all day whilst cleaning....so I had a flat battery! So I call another friend to come and jump start me.

Once my car was back up to full juice, I went to Shell garage to fill up and pump up my tyres. That was a nice simple task that went successfully.....

Drove to my grandparents house to see if they had any tools - With luck they did and I manged to loosen off the demon bolt!

Drove back home, bolted up my new strut bar, everything was going swimmingly :) - Took a step back to look at my gem, to realise I was missing 4 dust caps :(

BACK to Shell I went, luckily they were still their on the floor.

So now just before I post this I had arrived home, was packing my bag with detailing product to take with me tomorrow....only to realise I'd made a slight mistake in my cleaning procedure today...

I might of....I say might of, I used poor boys interior sealent/cleaning product as a sealant for the outside of the car....OOOOOPS!

Oh well, all out the way now, time to hunt for my Drivers License (Paper part) Hope you had a laugh reading....Here's a few pictures for those that wont see it at japfest tomorrow!

TLDR; - I'm an idiot.

D4E5C17D-B7DF-46F2-BB80-C74080EA41F1_zpsrvlpisyp.jpg

5C763C86-878A-4359-8800-2539AD5787E2_zpsj7py2bkk.jpg

021BACCA-3691-4860-8631-BCA4A2D98A78_zpsvfznneet.jpg

7C0BC501-19A4-4074-8EA5-7E71949D845F_zpsgljdqlsl.jpg

7A3B03E7-7410-4939-9BD8-6538D93DE487_zpsd0ytreqs.jpg

8E0F856C-2083-4668-A3F8-C2D4BFD329BD_zpsfvnwfvv8.jpg

330C4908-86D1-403E-BAA7-9BBF813FAF40_zpsfke3n06u.jpg

• Like 5

Look's great grundy and hope you have a great time tomorrow after all your hard work/misfortune today. :lol:;)

P.s. Can't have been that bad a day though as I did spot a blond cutey helping you out. :p yummy girl. :D

My Bestie :) ..........Stupid friendzone :angry::rant:
  • Like 1

Look's great grundy and hope you have a great time tomorrow after all your hard work/misfortune today. :lol:;)

P.s. Can't have been that bad a day though as I did spot a blond cutey helping you out. :p yummy girl. :D

My Bestie :) ..........Stupid friendzone :angry::rant:

Still nicer to look at then most guy's best friends. ;) ;) :lol:

• Like 1

I like that strut dude. B) Top marks on the bestie too. Although she doesn't look to happy. Typical Honda owner I guess.

Have a blast at the Fest. I'm praying for decent weather - I need to start Wales prep this weekend! :lol:

Yeah drive that road to uni most days!

Good job on the sunstrip I tried putting one on my old s3 and it was a nightmare ended up taking it off after 5mins because the OCD kicked in as there was two small bubbles that just wouldn't go!

.... Aaannd he's off ! :lol:

.... Aaannd he's off ! :lol:

:lol::wave:

• Like 1