My car at BHP :)

AliveBoy

Lovely drift car, Grundy is envious of your BGW... ;)

Thanks, hopefully today I'll hear back when it's having its pretty vinyl jacket applied which should make it look better :)

Grundy just loves big wings in general, I think he needs help before he starts using them as desk toppers :lol:

• Like 2

My car was hidden away a fair bit, it was at the back of the lower tier, around where the vans were being parked :lol: The drift sessions for the public were from 5.30-6 so a lot of people had left by then :)

Your Zed looks awesome B) How much does it cost you on tyres for drifting if you don't mind me asking? lol

Thanks :) It doesn't cost that much actually, I essentially use scraps from tyre places. I give them a couple of quid to put them onto my spare alloys and then use them until they burst. For the bigger stuff I might use a few scraps and then take one set of budget new ones with me too.

• Like 1

Your Zed looks awesome B) How much does it cost you on tyres for drifting if you don't mind me asking? lol

Thanks :) It doesn't cost that much actually, I essentially use scraps from tyre places. I give them a couple of quid to put them onto my spare alloys and then use them until they burst. For the bigger stuff I might use a few scraps and then take one set of budget new ones with me too.

That's not too bad then! Looks like great fun but the cost of tyres did cross my mind!

My car was hidden away a fair bit, it was at the back of the lower tier, around where the vans were being parked :lol: The drift sessions for the public were from 5.30-6 so a lot of people had left by then :)

Ahh, Ieft quite early, was hot and tired lol

After a brief drift session, I know it looks skinny, but that tyre is a 245 :O

1002886_10152432962554680_9177093222398669194_n.jpg

Never mind the size of that tyre what did you inflate it too?! :scare: Look's like it's at 100PSi or something. :lol:

Glad you had fun. :thumbs:

35 :) when the carcass came off (which took the side skirt with it!) it bulged out, the air was warm when I let it out so the heat wouldn't have helped :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk