Tyre paint pen

LordSQra

Yes it can look awesome, needs some supporting body mods to pull it off tho

i cant find the image with the 350z with white text so these will do looks awesome,

Can tell the OEM heads and painted battery cover brigade will hate these

wekfest-long-beach-queen-mary-weksos-IMG_2486.jpg

2011_IND_Distribution_M3_Grey_(_based_on_BMW_M3_E92_)_002_4052.jpg

cc1c551063fcc2e993d3ccf1915a1b4e.jpg

• Like 3

I've been tempted for quite a while to do this as I think it could look really cool in the right car..... Not sure mines the right car though.. Lol. I think it'd really suit my wheels, but maybe not the car.

The other thing is it will depend on the tyre as well. Bridgestone will look cool, toyo etc, but my recent addition of mpss I don't think it would work so well.

FYI I've also read that a tile grout pen actually lasts longer than the paint pens.

....painted battery cover brigade will hate these

:lol: I've been labelled!

Not a fan of it myself. I remember painstakingly painting the 'Diablo Corsa' on my motorbike tyres in the early 90's. But I guess on the right car it could look ok.

....painted battery cover brigade will hate these

:lol: I've been labelled!

Not a fan of it myself. I remember painstakingly painting the 'Diablo Corsa' on my motorbike tyres in the early 90's. But I guess on the right car it could look ok.

nothing personal :p

im sure ive been label as some BGW loving drifter youth damaging the higher class images of the 350z sports car some where

• Like 1

I use these on my motorbikes, look pretty cool on them, but on cars its very much 1970`s.... I think on 4x4s you can pull it off, but not on sports cars.

The other thing is that they do look good for a few weeks, then the white quickly fades and looks more grey so you have to redo them all. After a while you end up with thick paint on the letters which looks a bit bad.

Most car accessory shops sell em, so you dont have to get them off the bay.

I've still got my old tyres in garage ( free to collect if someone interested ) might try to paint them and see how it looks its just 99p for a pen and it does not have to be only white, yellow looks good or red...cmcsk13 yeah but it was 3-4 years ago, pens my have been improved since that time, I mean ink :)

DSC01760_zps432cf3df.jpg

Edited by Damiiian