The "I Didn't Welcome fayelady_z" Thread...

chubbster

my name is ioneabee........................and I didn't resist :lol:

but as with Attak..............I just said hello and tried to take the thread off topic by talking about ebay :teeth: .................it didn't work :surrender:

Be funny if Faye replied on here :lol:

Haha it would,maybe she can post on my build thread, might get onto page 2 before may lol

Happy 2000th post BTW

No way didn't even realise that I'm still just a veteran though I thought it would change to special agent or something lol

Be funny if Faye replied on here :lol:

Haha it would,maybe she can post on my build thread, might get onto page 2 before may lol

Happy 2000th post BTW

No way didn't even realise that I'm still just a veteran though I thought it would change to special agent or something lol

Ask for your money back! I'm still a veteran but with a warning point!

I think you get legendary status at 5000 posts

So no promotion between Veteran and Legend? I think there should be one around 2500 called Master or something. Legend status is simply out of your average Veteran's reach!

Just noticed that Sarnie has nearly 25,000 posts. He should be given a free Zed when he reaches 25k posts.

I've also noticed that some members have other bespoke titles above there Avatars, I'd like one above mine if any Moderators could think of one for me?? Lol.

Edited by stuarty
  • Like 3

Just noticed that Sarnie has nearly 25,000 posts. He should be given a free Zed when he reaches 25k posts.

I heard it on the grapevine that Sarnie will be promoted to Principle Moderator and Administrator when he reaches his 25,000 th post

• Like 1

I heard it on the grapevine that Sarnie will be promoted to Principle Moderator and Administrator when he reaches his 25,000 th post

Happy days, Nissan should make him a board member as well!

How do you go about having something other than Veteran or Legend above your Avatar? Octet has "little miss sunshine" I'd like something appropriate above mine!

Edited by stuarty

I hate most female introduction threads, it's cringe worthy. I utterly detest girls who put their avatars as a selfie all dolled up, it's just for attention and it's sad and pathetic when guys pander to it.

• Like 4

I hate most female introduction threads, it's cringe worthy. I utterly detest girls who put their avatars as a selfie all dolled up, it's just for attention and it's sad and pathetic when guys pander to it.

Dude do you remember that absolute fecking mental that joined that time who had a selfie......not storm horse there was another one.....sparkles or something like that!

• Like 1