New alloys & tyres ~ thanks Cougar Store.

GMballistic

Basically just a bit of picture whoring as I finally got some nice new alloys & tyre's.

A big thank you goes to Mitz at the Cougar Store who sorted me out with these and kept me informed every step of the way as they made their journey from the US. Top service. :clap:

69_zps91b4c395.jpg

70_zpsee424700.jpg

76_zps9dc7aa72.jpg

They are 19" Rota Grid's "Steel Grey" with Falken 453 tyre's in 245/35 front and 275/35 rear (9.5j Fr & 10.5j Rr). ;)

I'm very happy with how the car handles but more so the way it now look's although it just need's lowering a tad I fear... *phones Cougar Store* :lol:

:thumbs:

• Like 8

Drop it like it's hot is all I can say apart from good choice of alloys mate. They were my first alloys I decided to get, problem is what is next :p

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 2

Thanks Humpy and The Chubby Ninja. ;)

After taking my old Rays off I feel I bought the new alloys/tyres just at the right time as the old front tyres where a little low when I took them off today.

Very happy with the Zeds new look for now but as you both know Zeditus is incurable so lowering will be on the cards in the future for sure. :D

nice :teeth: btw, what type of discs are they?

Thanks. ;)

The front discs are EBC grooved/dimpled ones from Horsham Developments; http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=20370

Excellent looking discs imo with no noise/vibrations when used and stop the Zed very well which is what they're ultimately for. :D

excellent, they on my doorstep!

If you haven't been to Horsham Developments before I'd highly recommend them for any work.

Jez and the guys there did a whole plethora of work on my Zed earlier this year including brake fluid change, new discs, new pads, clutch fluid change, gearbox/diff oil change, fitted plenum spacer, UpRev... etc.

Did a fantastic job and I felt it was well worth the drive from South Wales to use them. Very happy customer of theirs. :thumbs:

• Like 1