New alloys & tyres ~ thanks Cougar Store.

GMballistic

Looks amazing fella lower it job done : )

Thanks and it won't be quite job done even after lowering it, :ninja: ...really want a Supercharger one day. :lol: Then I'll be happy. :wub:

cool thanks for letting me know i think that exhaust looks really nice on a zed, i may have a look for one for my self :D

No problem and if you do want the Invidia I'd highly recommend you give Chris at Tarmac Sportz a PM to see what he can do for you (also worth checking for any "group buys" going on). ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60923-invidia-350z-and-370z-gemini-exhaust-special-offer/

They look sweet as, nice job.

Thanks SuperStu. I'm really pleased. :wiggle:

Really nice mate, they look awesome!

Cheers to all the above and Scott you would say that as it's all your fault as well you know. :lol:

After reading your build thread I went from thinking of getting some spacers, :dry: ..new tyres and refurbing my Rays to getting an awesome set of Rotas! :scare:

Seriously though your car was my inspiration on those so thank you really. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Really nice mate, they look awesome!

Cheers to all the above and Scott you would say that as it's all your fault as well you know. :lol:

After reading your build thread I went from thinking of getting some spacers, :dry: ..new tyres and refurbing my Rays to getting an awesome set of Rotas! :scare:

Seriously though your car was my inspiration on those so thank you really. :thumbs:

like I mentioned in the other thread, thats a really nice thing to here, so cheers mate :)

Your car is looking awesome because of you though! You defiantly made the right decision! loving them in that colour too!