370z's common as muck! They did sell more than 5?

stanski

Now I have my cousin Zed, I am seeing 370's every sodding where!

Today in Bury I saw a Gunmetal on a 59 plate just driving out of Tesco. I never used to see any 370's at all?

White, black, silver ones bobbing around Bury all the time?

Why is life like this? :surrender: You want a car , you never see it , then when you have to buy a different car you see loads of the ones you wanted?

Maybe in 10 years time when you can buy them for £35 cash I shall finally have one............ (but keep the 'Fini' of course) ;)

Mind you a 350 for 27pence in 10 years time is even more tempting haha

It's called Fossers Falacy - in that your brain can only take in a finite amount of information so subconsciously filters the world as you see it for anything that is deemed unimportant. I have seen about 5 Skylines since getting mine, I saw none for years prior to that...

• Like 2

They are still a rare car. I see very few here in Leicestershire and I do loads of driving as part of my job. Nice having a bit of exlusivity although that won't last long when I get my BMW 1 series at the end of May!

Edited by ScottyZ

You normally see loads of cars of the type you buy as soon as you buy it but I always keep a weather eye open for 350/370s anyway even after I sold mine?

Still hardly saw any ? The 350s are popping up on cheaper car showrooms these days but 370s suddenly appeared with the sunshine ? Must come out for spring haha!

Still no G37's though haha

You normally see loads of cars of the type you buy as soon as you buy it but I always keep a weather eye open for 350/370s anyway even after I sold mine?

Still hardly saw any ? The 350s are popping up on cheaper car showrooms these days but 370s suddenly appeared with the sunshine ? Must come out for spring haha!

Cant afford to tax them over winter :lol:

• Like 1

Cant afford to tax them over winter :lol:

Only saw 1 370 & 1 350 in last 6 months :)

I think with the 370 it's the same 8 people who actually bought one just driving round and round the UK

The sneaky rascals! :lol: So when Nissan released those special edition ones it was only about 10 and they just use a magic marker on the sticker behind the seats and change the numbers? Then set up a new account as someone else on here! Ohhh that is very clever! ;)

There is a 60yr old woman in my town that has a car that looks very similar to mine (not a GT edition though)..... She bought it a fair bit after me.

Other than that I think I've seen 2 other ones in my 13mths of Z ownership.

In that case you need to get on the M56 where you will without fail see a white one about 5pmish Westbound near Chester services! Plus another White and sometimes Black one Eastbound in the same location but 7ish in the morning? Oh they are not the same white ones I checked the number plates haha - I miss nowt!

So if you see a Korean Looking Hyundai cross coupe thing in black and it flashes and waves to you - its probably me so wave back ;)

Lets be honest they are an expensive car to buy and run, Most people dont like driving powerful cars with slippery backsides during winter or get any corrosive salt on them? They are mostly second cars I would say and only used on sunny days and weekends. Now prices have dropped a little and they are finding their way onto people like me who dont want to spend over £20K for one and hopefully start to become more common place?

Mind you 350's were always elusive even when I had mine, so guessing 370's will be even more so and remember they were launched in the middle of a recession that did not help?

I've had my roadster since March 1st 2014. I've seen 1 coupe since then.

I drove from the Midlands to London on March 30th - then drove all over London during that day, and drove home to the Midlands later that day. Never saw one 370 and only one 350.

I've had a number of comments when at the petrol pumps or parking in town from people all saying the same thing - "what is it ? I've never seen one before"

So glad I didn't have another Z4 now if only for the rarity value.

• Like 2