Core Strut Brace

Mopedmark

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my list of engine bling goodies back from Mark this afternoon, polished throttle body, polished / nickel plated bonnet catch, refurbished strut brace in shiny nickel plating with the feet painted red along with Marks own 350z core brace in the same format and a red custom slam panel, well chuffed with the quality of workmanship. All fitted on to the car this afternoon. Just waiting for my engine cover to arrive back from Paul @ Revolveautomotive next week and the jobs a good un. Will post up pics next week.

Thanks again Mark, luvin my new bling B):thumbs:

Edited by Irn Bru
  • Like 2

Nice,

I'm hoping to make one of these my next mod!

I wonder if they can be anodised purple???

You can paint them but I don't do anodising

Is the final finish Nickel plated mark?

Yes mate nickel plated :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If these were symmetrical I'd have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: that's like saying if I had 3 bottles both sides I would have one :lol:

Haha tbh I would rather one symmetrical than practical. Ps not trying to discredit you in any way just I'm a freak like that lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Got my brace delivered last week and dropped it straight off at my paint shop. Just picked it up this morning and fitted it as soon as I got back. All I can say is wow at this point haha. Makes a huge improvement to the engine bay and whilst Ive still got alot to do under there, to get it how I want it, this brace certainly helps draw attention away from the scabbier aluminium bits and pieces. Those with beady eyes will notice Ive had to 'unmount' the pop charger for it to fit but thats purely because of the carbon intake tube and rubber joiners Ive got and nothing to do with the product itself. I will be ripping the bumper off and changing the Induction kit tomorrow anyway so this wont be a problem.

Anyway here is the pic of the brace fitted:

20170211_111008_zpszkchdceq.jpg

Many thanks Mark for a top product and the service received :)

• Like 2