Core Strut Brace

Mopedmark

Looking good indeed but you need to paint the throttle body.Hope you also have plans for a slam panel and a moped mark polished bonnet catch in the near future.Love what you have done so far.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Looks great Erni902, you can just bend that bracket to fit quiete easily good job mate :thumbs:

Cheers mate, yeah I left it as I was intending to fit the new induction kit today but it bl00dy snowed haha.

I thought you'd nicked my core brace for a moment there! :scare::lol:

Looks cool :thumbs:

Haha, I didnt steal the brace just the idea :)

Looking good indeed but you need to paint the throttle body.Hope you also have plans for a slam panel and a moped mark polished bonnet catch in the near future.Love what you have done so far.

Haha this is indeed my exact plans! The only reason I havent done the throttle body yet is that Im torn as to whether to do it black or orange! My new induction kit has all black piping and orange silicone couplers, got a slam panel in the mix too but same dilema.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey sorry

Completely forgot. I dont have the car at the moment as its having some upgrades done

Id be happy to pay you to make one and if it doesnt fit ill just sell it on

Are you going to jap fest?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw a guy with this at a meet the other day asked him where he got it from he said it was on the car when he bought it and had no clue who made it, now I know :D very interested in this.

Add me to the waiting list if ya could payday tomorrow lads looking for an unpainted one if you're still doing them B)

Edited by Jake.Lowther

Just put my order in for one of these can't wait :D

Made it up today and it will be at the platers tommorow evening hopefully you should receive it at the weekend :thumbs:

Just put my order in for one of these can't wait :D

Made it up today and it will be at the platers tommorow evening hopefully you should receive it at the weekend :thumbs:

That quick already :D can't wait to see it in person, I've seen your work at the meets but not the new nickel plated ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...