Couple more bits done got to take some more pics tomorrow.
Firstly started bench testing the oil system for the turbo gotta play around with it but atm got it set to 45psi to the turbo. Also drilled and mounted the small oil resorvoir i made to the crash bar using 10 nuts and bolts just to be safe
Also first time making AN hoses by cutting them and adding the connectors to the end luckily I've had my tentus booster shot because I got pricked and stabbed roughly 200 times while trying to fit them (give or take a hundred)
Also started routing the pipe work from the intercooler around and over the lower arm. Complete pain in the ass as I'm sure any of you that have done a rear mount will know, working out the max travel distance of the wheel, ARB, lower arm, steering rack etc. But i think I'm home from tacked everything together will test it tomorrow and if we're all golden I can then continue the fun only another 4 odd metres to go...
And finally welded together the pipework for the exhaust side of the turbo, had to do a bit of make shift forging with a couple of butane blow torches heating and hammering the 3" pipe into a rectangle shape so it would fit the flange and still be round enough to weld other bits to. Came out alright if I don't say so myself