Don't Forget..!!

WhackyWill

Whots the point as its going to be another wonna be good driver! BRIT! getting a ass wupping by another german! :surrender:

Lost me mate... :surrender: :scare: :scare: :surrender:

Miss gran prix start!! and that german @*!# driveing rings round mr hamilton! :dry: would be much better to spend the extra hour in bed playing with your :lol:

Whots the point as its going to be another wonna be good driver! BRIT! getting a ass wupping by another german! :surrender:

Lost me mate... :surrender: :scare: :scare: :surrender:

Miss gran prix start!! and that german @*!# driveing rings round mr hamilton! :dry: would be much better to spend the extra hour in bed playing with your :lol:

Stick your F1 ideas on here. :surrender:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79178-the-2014-f1-chat-thread/

Come on you lot, catch up, we have had our clocks put forward for a month now :lol:

I was going to ask you Doogy, how much does maple syrup cost in Canada ? it's a bloody fortune here :scare:

We can get a Litre of Maple Syrup for about $12 (when its NOT on offer) . . so thats £6.50 in old money :teeth:

And thats fairly decent maple syrup . . not the Tesco's Value type thing

Guess what I have lashings of on my pancakes? :p

• Like 1

Come on you lot, catch up, we have had our clocks put forward for a month now :lol:

I was going to ask you Doogy, how much does maple syrup cost in Canada ? it's a bloody fortune here :scare:

We can get a Litre of Maple Syrup for about $12 (when its NOT on offer) . . so thats £6.50 in old money :teeth:

And thats fairly decent maple syrup . . not the Tesco's Value type thing

Guess what I have lashings of on my pancakes? :p

:shrug: Jam?

• Like 1