Had my Re-Map

Grundy

So, took a visit to Horshams today :)

Personally I feel like it was a good result.

Started at 258.8 BHP

Ended on 283.7 BHP.

Big thanks to Jes! :thumbs:

Video of the dyno chart in action -

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 2

Nice one. How different did it feel on the drive home? I need to get booked in with HD soon, what's their waiting list like?

Sounds nice on that clip!

Edited by ZEUS

2nd Dyno I've had done and the 1st came in pretty much the same at 258. The way I'm looking at it is a 25hp increase, which I believe is good :)

If I'm honest I wouldn't say there is a drastic change in the drive, but there is deffo more pick up etc, would recommend to all to have done.

It's hard to tell the difference as the only car I've had mapped was a turbo, and the feel of that is a lot more noticeable to a NA, so I'd think if I hadn't mapped the turbo, I'd notice this much more.

• Like 1

Well done grundy. :D Definitely a good power improvement and I hope you're pleased with it.

It's not the same as mapping a turbo car I know but at least you know that everything you've done is now running correctly. Don't forget to post your results in the dyno thread btw; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/page__st__80#entry1233305

:thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I've had my uprev today and what a total disappointment . Since I left h-Dev I've done 210 miles and feel no difference at all , I'm a hard track bike racer in my past so I know how to push an engine but nothing , it's woeful. Just wish I'd spent my money else where. Sorry.

Well I've had my uprev today and what a total disappointment . Since I left h-Dev I've done 210 miles and feel no difference at all , I'm a hard track bike racer in my past so I know how to push an engine but nothing , it's woeful. Just wish I'd spent my money else where. Sorry.

What mods have you got ZEUS?

Have you tried any hard starts in first gear yet?

I have the air box mod, the plenum spacer and a cat back system (japspeed) . Don't jump on the japspeed tho. I've ragged it in every gear believe me and it's crap ! Very , very disappointed .

I have the air box mod, the plenum spacer and a cat back system (japspeed) . Don't jump on the japspeed tho. I've ragged it in every gear believe me and it's crap ! Very , very disappointed .

Sorry you're disappointed but it isn't like when you get turbo cars mapped unfortunately ~ it's not going to give you a massive push back in the seat, just more linear power throughout the rev range, better response in the first few gears (maybe not enough for you to notice on your Zed) and of course a better top end with the limiter taken off.

At least you know your Zed is running correctly now (fueling/ignition etc) with the mods you have done.

What power did you get btw?

GM I know what your saying and I understand it's not a turbo, but I was led to believe my engine would liven up somewhat and it hasn't at all, it feels no different!. I'm very experienced in n/a vehicles and it feels as was before!!

GM I know what your saying and I understand it's not a turbo, but I was led to believe my engine would liven up somewhat and it hasn't at all, it feels no different!. I'm very experienced in n/a vehicles and it feels as was before!!

:byebye:

Bummer if your not pleased then. :thumbdown: Do you want to share what power level you got then? Sorry just nosey.

That's what I was trying to get across to people, there's a lot of previous threads how it's like a brand new car etc. And that's what I was led to believe, but I just didn't notice a drastic change as everyone was making out. Yeah there is a slight difference in earlier gears, but nothing drastic.