Hello! - Future Owner

Hi!

I'm Scott, 21 from West Yorkshire

I have just started looking at purchasing a 350z but I thought before I jump into buying my dream car I should do some extensive research.

I have been looking at GT packs (any colour apart from silver) with mileage under 50k (if possible) I would like to buy an absolute minter so I do not mind spending the money if it is in good condition. Age is not an issue to me either.

The main battle I have is with insurance, the cheapest quote being 2k with admiral. I have 4 years no claims, no points but can not find it any cheaper. I am willing to pay that amount for insurance but obviously I would like to buy it cheaper.

So I am just looking for some advice when looking at 350z's (what to look for etc.)

Hopefully I will be joining you all soon with my very own 350z :)

Thanks

Scott

Edited by Smc1992

Hi mate and welcome. Good luck with your hunt for a Zed. Have you tried Sainsburys? I'm with them and have been the last couple of years with my previous car (Civic Type R) insured with them too, always been the cheapest option for me.

Hey Scott, welcome to the forum, have you tried Adrian Flux for a quote or are they another "you've got to be over 25" broker. Good luck with your search.

Not until over 25 :( I'm desperate to get a quote of both them and Sky :lol:

Thank you all for the welcome!

I'm from Bradford (near leeds) not the best place for insurance haha, I will definitely have a look at the zeds for sale section. I have already spoke to sky and they said 25, I have not tried Adrian flux I'll be giving them a ring soon.

Also, what are your opinions on imports? I know someone who loves there imported fairlady but something inside me doesn't agree with the idea of buying an import

Thanks again guys :)

Thank you all for the welcome!

I'm from Bradford (near leeds) not the best place for insurance haha, I will definitely have a look at the zeds for sale section. I have already spoke to sky and they said 25, I have not tried Adrian flux I'll be giving them a ring soon.

Also, what are your opinions on imports? I know someone who loves there imported fairlady but something inside me doesn't agree with the idea of buying an import

Thanks again guys :)

I work in Bradford Scott, Wyke to be precise and I know insurance in that postcode can be steep.

I'm not too far away from you at Normanton, in between Wakefield and Castleford :)