Could this be why the clutch is 'feeling odd'?

:RedZed:

Yes, describe "odd"

I haven't quite managed to work out the exact circumstances yet but when the clutch is warm (and apparently more so if pressing the pedal when moving at speed) it feels like there is a 'lump' towards the bottom of the press. This is about the best I can describe it.

From your location you're really close to Horsham Developments. B)http://h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=home

I took my Zed there in February for a lot of work and they did a great job. Clutch fluid change was just one of the jobs they did and it's definitely worth doing.

Try giving Jez a PM on here or a ring as I'm sure they'll be able to sort the problem out for you. :thumbs:

At least syringe out what's in the reservoir and refill it to the correct level with a good fluid (such as Motul RBF600).

I don't know what's in there, is it safe to mix fluids?

From your location you're really close to Horsham Developments. B)http://h-dev.co.uk/i...2.php?page=home

I took my Zed there in February for a lot of work and they did a great job. Clutch fluid change was just one of the jobs they did and it's definitely worth doing.

Try giving Jez a PM on here or a ring as I'm sure they'll be able to sort the problem out for you. :thumbs:

I'm two minutes in the car from TGM so I always go there. I asked them to have a look when they fitted my exhaust this week but they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It's irregular so I knew that would happen.