370Z Wrapped

mikeyb

Hi Guys,

Has anyone on here had there 370z Wrapped? I am going to get a quote on Saturday morning to get my Car wrapped in Pearl white or Gloss Frozen White. With Black Spoiler, Mirrors and Diffuser. I will get my Wheels powder coated in Gloss black and get my windows tinted at the same time,

Has anyone else been down a similar route?

Cheers

Yeah see my 370Z is in Grey, 59/2010 - 18K miles GT Edition - Full Nissan Service History - Completely standard - £15800

So it shows that you pay a premium for the white 370Z

Edited by mikeyb

How about matt white rather than pearl? Nothing wrong with pearl it's just as jay says that would be a standard colour. I like to be different

But if your still quids in fair enough

I agree, if you are going to fork out for a full wrap at least getting something that will increase the appeal of the car rather than look like another one.

I just can't get my head around it 15.800 plus a grand for an exhaust is touching 17k then 1500 a wrap for a non connect premium. But fair play sir... Like the idea of the frozen white... And Matt white.