370Z Wrapped

mikeyb

My 370 sold for 18k it was a 2010 connect premium with 25k on the clock, full Nissan service history and a true dual exhaust system and pearl white

Was handy you were local with a car the exact spec I was after.

P.S. I dropped my keys down the back of the seat yesterday and when I moved it forward to get them I found some eyeliner, you want it back? Haha!

Yeah, They make custom exhaust, its the equivalent of the AAM Short tails - they are made by a company called Cybox. I was looking for a cheaper option to buying a full system exhaust but still getting a nice sound. I am really happy with it.

Here a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtydBg8z3Jw

Sounds B) any drone at motorway speeds ?

I've had a look at the Cybox exhaust tail pipes, got to say your video makes them sound great. Also interested to know how much drone there is?

Its some black number 7 so not your weekend colour!

Your welcome to come pick those plates up anytime, I'm off next week so will be around.

Seen a matt black M3 coupe with a velvet roof on GWR yesterday, thats a nice wrap!

To all the exhaust comments, I just did a 300 mile round trip to Santa Pod yesterday and I didnt experience any drone at moterway speeds - 70, 80, 90 - There is a drone but its only for a tiny fraction of the rev range and its under medium load around 4k. I can't explain how good the sound is I love it! haha