Keyboard doesn't seem to work properly on this site!!

Does anyone suffer this problem? I type stuff out on this forum only half of the letters don't appear, the space bar doesn't appear to work properly and if I'm referring back to a previous post it goes back a post shakes on the screen a bit then goes back to what I'm writing. It takes me ages to complete a post on this site as I'm having to go back to sort it out (the cursor has just jumped back a couple of lines on its own accord!!!!!) The cursor seems to flicker madly. I don't have this problem on any other site, is there anything i can do bar sling my laptop against a wall. Anyone have any ideas???

Does anyone suffer this problem? I type stuff out on this forum only half of the letters don't appear, the space bar doesn't appear to work properly and if I'm referring back to a previous post it goes back a post shakes on the screen a bit then goes back to what I'm writing. It takes me ages to complete a post on this site as I'm having to go back to sort it out (the cursor has just jumped back a couple of lines on its own accord!!!!!) The cursor seems to flicker madly. I don't have this problem on any other site, is there anything i can do bar sling my laptop against a wall. Anyone have any ideas???

I've had this a few times on my home computer.....thought it was the batteries in the keyboard at first. Seems intermittent.

This is the only site it happens on and it doen't happen when using other programmes on my laptop either. Its a right royal pain in the ass, there has to be something somewhere to do with this site if its not just me who is encountering this problem.

Edited by samsniss350z

Internet Explorer 11 is utter shite and doesn't seem compatible with a lot of forums. You can't quote and it will miss letters out of words. I'm guessing Micro$oft couldn't care less as this has been an issue with ie11 from day 1...

Chrome or Firefox should be installed immediately.