Is your car in Google image results?

Husky

Just randomly I was looking through the google image results for "350z" then I wondered, "is my car in here somewhere?". Sure enough, about 50 lines down there it was :D Although it was being used as a display piece for zunzport so not really recognisable haha.

So, here's a massive image of the top 20 lines of google image results... it's about 150 pictures. Is anyone's car up there?

click the pic for HUGE image :p

sO4Ht6Yh.jpg

Edited by Husky

:lol: Just did a search of my username 'grundy225'

My user name brings up loads of results as I've used it for well over a decade now on all the forums I've been on. ;)

Only annoying thing I noticed is that some "games master" c*ck has stolen it for his Face book page. :angry: I knew I should have copyrighted it. :surrender::lol:

• Like 2

Not in there, but Caroline's roaster would come up right near the top if you used the google search "350Z Axis Penta" :) (but it is no longer there for some reason)

Pete

Refined my search to "350Z Penta" and both of our Zeds came up :p .

Edited by JetSet

Nothing shows up for my Zed, but tried a couple previous cars, a few results for my old CZT. Either robbed pictures or the next owners splashing it on various car forums which made for some entertaining reading... 1 day after I sold it the engine magically gained 70bhp apparently, made me chuckle anyway.

My old PS13 shows up a few times though :D

nothing for the zed, but if you search for brillomaster the first two pages are a combination of my various forums over the years (pistonheads, mx5, civiclife, 300zx, 350z-uk), ebay, youtube accounts, flickr, so on and so forth. nice to know that I seem to be the only person in the world with that screenname!