Bit of a strange Question

r88adn

Hey every one got bit of a strange question for you :wacko: and probably make a tit out of my self but as some of you may know not long had my 350z , which was a Jap import so still playing with it like a kid at Christmas but there's 2 switched under the dash and have got me completely stumped. Ive checked every thing that I thought they could be but nothing does any one have any ideas . are yeah and one lights up then the head lights are switched on . cheers post-21875-0-58619900-1394719892_thumb.jpg

Sure the bulb hasnt gone in the fog light (dumb i know but have to ask), if it illuminates and only works through the lighting circuit thats what it is most likey to be on a jdm, or possibly could have been front fogs which are now removed.

Rear fog perhaps?

Ive checked and its not lol

Do you have a rear fog light? and does it work?

If you do have a rear fog light and it doesn't work then one of the switches will be pretty much definitely be for that. The other, well it could be for something that a previous owner had installed on the Zed like Neon's or strobe lights but has since been removed. ;)

Switch on the left is the rear fog light switch. If its not working it could be the bulb has gone. I have a 2003 JDM and this is how the button config on mine is set.

The button on the right, I have never found any use for and it does not appear to do anything

• Like 1

Hey every one got bit of a strange question for you :wacko: and probably make a tit out of my self but as some of you may know not long had my 350z , which was a Jap import so still playing with it like a kid at Christmas but there's 2 switched under the dash and have got me completely stumped. Ive checked every thing that I thought they could be but nothing does any one have any ideas . are yeah and one lights up then the head lights are switched on . cheers post-21875-0-58619900-1394719892_thumb.jpg

So glad I'm not alone on this....I have an early import and the lefthand button...not worked out what its for either!

• Like 1