My Platinum Graphite 370Z - Updated 17/04 UpRev

370Ad

Yes I know its called Twilight Grey over here but the US name sounds much cooler! B)

So the Azure 50 has gone to a lovely new member on here ...sad to see it drive off, but no less than a day later I picked the 70 up! :yahoo:

I looked at 3 other black/anniversary edition 70's but they were all pretty poor condition, missed out on some Le Mans blue ones as well. This colour/year wasn't my first choice initially but I got a good deal which leaves money to add a few things :teeth:

First impressions are it seems a lot wider, not sure I have got use to the electronic accelerator pedal yet either! Definitely has more pace and is more 'plush' inside.

So far I have lowered the clutch pedal, removed the 370Z badge and added a couple of pennies to the boot poppers. Its going in for double DIN Sat Nav unit next week and might get an exhaust on order soon.

Anyway enough chat here are some pics!

DSC04400_zpsc783843a.jpg

DSC04398_zps198e3a28.jpg

DSC04407_zps5d3b72f6.jpg

DSC04406_zpsa6c4dd25.jpg

DSC04408_zps16dab56a.jpg

DSC04402_zps60216edd.jpg

DSC04404_zps9872266a.jpg

DSC04405_zps49785dc0.jpg

DSC04403_zps6e20e30a.jpg

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 4

Looks great B)

I found the clutch pedal a pia to adjust

Thanks :) Yeah me too...my back hurt for the rest of the day and I had to buy some thinner pliers. Its now adjusted to the lowest point were the cruise control still engages. It was awful before....felt like I was learning to drive again!

Added a couple of pennies to the boot poppers.

EH??

Very nice BTW :)

to help with the boot opening in 1 click - but replacement springs,I think, are the better way forward - pete's now doing them for the 370 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78643-boot-popperassist-springs-reconditioning/page__hl__poppers

EH??

to help with the boot opening in 1 click - but replacement springs,I think, are the better way forward - pete's now doing them for the 370 http://www.350z-uk.c...ge__hl__poppers

What he said mate. Boot didn't always open in one click...now does everytime!

Very nice, just ripe for modding... B)

yep - good selection of colours available to go on top of that primer :stir:

To think I use to throw that comment out all the time....now I know how much it hurts :lol:

Very nice......look after it for me, will let you know when I'm ready to upgrade :lol:

Previous owner brought a GTR so this little relationship could work nicely ;)

• Like 1

To think I use to throw that comment out all the time....now I know how much it hurts :lol:

:console:

• Like 1

EH??

to help with the boot opening in 1 click - but replacement springs,I think, are the better way forward - pete's now doing them for the 370 http://www.350z-uk.c...ge__hl__poppers

What he said mate. Boot didn't always open in one click...now does everytime!

Very nice, just ripe for modding... B)

Very nice......look after it for me, will let you know when I'm ready to upgrade :lol:

Previous owner brought a GTR so this little relationship could work nicely ;)

No way...seriously? Alex is taking a GTR out on track day so jealous :)

• Like 1

id luv to see neighbors reactions

'Oh look he's sold his car'

'No he has just upgraded, there's a 370 on the drive haha'

luv it mate

Haha well you say that mate but two girls at work thought I had just got the old one sprayed :dry:

Very nice Ad B) Glad to see you got a decent colour this time round :stir:

Will this on be venturing out on track at Japfest?

Yes mate this one will be out on track. Potentially in stock form though!

Looking at the dash, yours is the base model but with the 19" wheel upgrade?

GT Model (Bose/Cruise/Electric Leather) but no Sat Nav option....which is handy as it's very hard to fit a new stereo in with the factory sat nav (Its all connected).

Edited by 370Ad

Just noticed the 3 temp etc dials were different to mine, hence my query as I have not seen the interior or a GT without sat nav before.

To be fair it is quite rare to see them without Sat Nav. Not sure why though as I think it was a £1250 extra!

Just noticed the 3 temp etc dials were different to mine, hence my query as I have not seen the interior or a GT without sat nav before.

To be fair it is quite rare to see them without Sat Nav. Not sure why though as I think it was a £1250 extra!

I gather that Nissan UK decided that the vast majority of 370 owners would want the sat nav and those without were almost (if not required) a special order.