What is Keyser up to?

Keyser

It's alright I had a sneaky suspicion you were yanking my plank.

Hmmm for some reason cannot really see you in a 370z mate. A Gtr maybe, still in shock your be getting rid of the Bitch :-/

Calm down read this

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-update-25th-july/page__st__1580#entry1232129

The only way she (The Bitch) will go is if the engine SC and running gear move into Mrs Keyser's roadster so don't worry too much :)

Then I would have to get a GTR to keep with her :lol:

What would happen if it went into my zed..... Would Mrs K also get a Gtr so you both can keep up with me :p

• Like 1

It's alright I had a sneaky suspicion you were yanking my plank.

Hmmm for some reason cannot really see you in a 370z mate. A Gtr maybe, still in shock your be getting rid of the Bitch :-/

Calm down read this

http://www.350z-uk.c...80#entry1232129

The only way she (The Bitch) will go is if the engine SC and running gear move into Mrs Keyser's roadster so don't worry too much :)

Then I would have to get a GTR to keep with her :lol:

What would happen if it went into my zed..... Would Mrs K also get a Gtr so you both can keep up with me :p

No but you would be single again :lol::p

Have you driven any of the cars? That's where I'd start. See what drives the nicest. Don't worry about the speed, as that can come later ;)

As for the convo about Skylines; they are great cars. A pig when they go wrong, but seriously sexy! The reason the prices keep going up is that they are starting to show their age, and the old tin worm is starting to take its toll (a friend has SEVERAL of them!). You could always go the old school route....

67520_10202479234438025_99504264_n.jpg

Some of the older pre-R32 ones, in good nick, are going at around the £40k mark! Pretty sure they will only appreciate.

You have to really check the things over for rust, strut tops, sills etc and also run your hand under the boot lip below the rear screen as leaks are common there. Like most Jap cars really.

Buy an R33 and make it go 1000bhp :teeth: - and don't worry, the R33 is a real Skyline despite rumours to the contrary :lol:

Chris you are such a tease!!!!

Anyway you are swapping your V2 SC heady it for a V3?

Why is that? It's not a logical move since the V2 is a better blower from a purist point of view. And if you V2 had the HD gears is definitely better since the V3 only comes with std. Even vortech literature suggest getting an engine oil fed blower for heavy or high power use like race/ drag or tracking.

Some of the older pre-R32 ones, in good nick, are going at around the £40k mark! Pretty sure they will only appreciate.

You have to really check the things over for rust, strut tops, sills etc and also run your hand under the boot lip below the rear screen as leaks are common there. Like most Jap cars really.

Buy an R33 and make it go 1000bhp :teeth:- and don't worry, the R33 is a real Skyline despite rumours to the contrary :lol:

Saw this and thought of you:

1957991_657556797633432_1094047366_n.jpg

• Like 2

I want to make sure the V3 works to start with :)

Both mine are standard therefore the V3 is more efficient and should take more RPM I don't ever drive over 60 so no heavy use ;)

Buy an R33 and make it go 1000bhp :teeth:- and don't worry, the R33 is a real Skyline despite rumours to the contrary :lol:

:lol:

Rather ironic really that we are talking about cars that handle like boats on the 350z forum ;)

:lol: :lol:

Edited by Ian