How many of you use your Zed daily

japcarsbrett

How many of you use your Zed as your daily car  

119 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you use your Zed as your daily car all year round

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes Only In The Summer Months

Absolutely no other car could compare after driving a zed so every day for me. Even if I ain't got to be anywhere I still drive it every day just for fun :)

:lol:

I do the same thing. :surrender: Got nothing to do this weekend & nowhere to be but f**k it if I'm not still going to take my Mrs out in the Zed just for the hell of it. :lol:;)

Yep, me too. Was only going to the shop for a paper.. had to take it for a super-blat via the dual carriageway! Totally unnecessary BUT NECESSARY!! :teeth:

• Like 1

If you're into your car detailing then you can't beat the Meguiars 3 step system.

Yeah you can... :dummy:

Anyway, back on topic (briefly), I used to use the Z daily... right up until I started working from home. It's just not worth getting in the car for that commute any more. :surrender:

I will still drive the Z any time I can I can think of an excuse to though. :lol:

The Megs is great though for the price you pay. ;)

I make up any excuse to drive my Zed ~ usually things like: I'm drying the brakes off after it's been washed or recharging the battery otherwise it'll go flat. :lol:

• Like 2

Absolutely no other car could compare after driving a zed so every day for me. Even if I ain't got to be anywhere I still drive it every day just for fun :)

I do the same thing. :surrender: Got nothing to do this weekend & nowhere to be but f**k it if I'm not still going to take my Mrs out in the Zed just for the hell of it. :lol:;)

Yep, me too. Was only going to the shop for a paper.. had to take it for a super-blat via the dual carriageway! Totally unnecessary BUT NECESSARY!! :teeth:

:D

Facebook-Like-Button.jpg

Use mine daily for the 10 mile round trip to work, wouldn't get to drive it much otherwise as busy doing family things!

Wife's Clio 197 is the family car!

I work for Tesco as a maintenance engineer. Think it annoys the managers that I drive a better car than them!

When i bought the car, i kept my astra to use as a daily.

(gods honest truth!) 3 months later, the astra was taken away by the government because it had been "abandoned" on my street. haha.

A neighbour had reported abandoned it had sat stationary for so long!

I then paid 300 odd quid to get it back, and gave it to my sister....

There was no part of me that wanted to get into the astra, when i had the choice.

Used everyday, nothing beats walking out of work and climbing into the Zed for a blast home :)

This.

Love walking past all the boring cars in the car park to get into the Z. I'm going to take the scenic route home tonight.

Aye man and then the customary "how come you've used over a quarter tank if you've only been to work and back Phil?" When I only work 5 miles away from home!

haha people look at me like im crazy when I tell em how much petrol I go through.

People say that I'm crazy at my work, they say why don't you get a sensible car. I just can't do it. I usually put it down to jealousy.

Used everyday, nothing beats walking out of work and climbing into the Zed for a blast home :)

This.

Love walking past all the boring cars in the car park to get into the Z. I'm going to take the scenic route home tonight.

Aye man and then the customary "how come you've used over a quarter tank if you've only been to work and back Phil?" When I only work 5 miles away from home!

haha people look at me like im crazy when I tell em how much petrol I go through.

People say that I'm crazy at my work, they say why don't you get a sensible car. I just can't do it. I usually put it down to jealousy.

My reply to this question requires no words. I just simply walk over to the car, start her up and then light the back tyres up whilst fish tailing up the street.

I've used my Zed daily for the past 20 months, rain, shine, frost and light snow and its about due for a wash as i've avoided it since its been so bloody cold and its bloody filthy. I'm looking for a reasonably priced DA polisher if any one has any ideas I'd be very gratefull.