Megan Carbon Fibre Wing

Grundy

Not jealous I never saw this at all,,,, F**kers :lol: lets seem some pictures of open boxes !

Anygood? ;)

I think you got a wee Gay wing judging on the size of that box :lol:

DAMN YOU GRUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

BeeR-S15-30.jpg

What are the aerodynamic benefits with this mod Stevo?

It's Fudging Gorgeous!!!!

Packaging = Ace.

Got a Free Pen and Neck Strap!!!

Only small issue is a slight mark on one of the corners, nothing that can't be sorted :)

It's so light!!!

Fitting hopefully Wednesday!

47813D61-5FAB-4A6F-A2D9-CF81D4B29D40_zpspxb6pleh.jpg

2CB4ECC9-D847-4AE2-86EB-1F26171634DD_zpshfreuqe0.jpg

A27BA920-7E1F-474E-B31B-B5EF61720249_zpssymk1lyz.jpg

DDC534C6-87C8-413E-A603-6766450C7FA9_zpsiazztach.jpg

809FCDB5-9076-4F28-A186-9E344F95B779_zpsvvbvsrzz.jpg

129DA4B7-4286-42C7-9732-22704FB03456_zpsltkk3pcl.jpg

CC2CC3CB-B134-4463-B8CE-064CC1BBE804_zpsyhvcc1u4.jpg

ED2537CE-D323-4ED0-BC2C-BBE33B4AC582_zps79tiyknf.jpg

B204411B-0458-42BB-BEF0-90B6BB475C61_zpsjo5i4dep.jpg

Can any one snap a quick phone pic of the mounts under the wing for me? The mounts on the jap speed one I was going to buy weren't that great so I hope the Megan is better :)

yea looks alot better than crapspeed the bolts are to be hidden inside the mount

Can any one snap a quick phone pic of the mounts under the wing for me? The mounts on the jap speed one I was going to buy weren't that great so I hope the Megan is better :)

I would, but it's still at my nans.

Received and email this morning off show off saying my wing was jot in the shipment with rest :(

New eta is the first week in may :( gutted....

Now you boys who have your wings need to spam this thread with pictures for me!!!

If some one can get those detail shots of the mounts to the car and under the wing then that would be awesome :)

Received and email this morning off show off saying my wing was jot in the shipment with rest :(

Now you boys who have your wings need to spam this thread with pictures for me!!!

If some one can get those detail shots of the mounts to the car and under the wing then that would be awesome :)

That's ridiculous, someone obviously screwed up, and whoever did, needs to air freight one over to you?!

Woh wtf? I'll contact them and inquire about this, it's not on.

had to read that a few times MAY what the hell are they smoking you pay by paypal?