Megan Carbon Fibre Wing

Grundy

You recently participated in the 350Z-UK group buy organized by Matt Grundy regarding the Megan Racing wings for your Z’s. I have copied Matt in too because he arranged this all and I want him to up to speed as well. Let me break it to you right away as there is no easy way of telling you this. I had expected your wing to arrive here today or tomorrow, with our latest ocean container shipment from the USA. For some reason I have missed the fact that we actually have two orders coming in from Megan Racing and since assumption is the mother of all **** ups you can understand already what happened. It is not in this one, but in the next L And the next one is not due for another 6-7 weeks from now.

I have been trying to get an extra wing in from Megan Racing but they don’t have them anymore themselves at the moment and they will not get new stock of these for another 12 weeks! I can even show you the emails between me and Megan to show this is no excuse or anything if you want. I am genuinely sorry about this because I really wanted this to go right. Matt can probably confirm that I really did my best to give some good advice, good pricing and so forth as we are interested in doing more with the 350Z-UK forum. I even managed to persuade Megan Racing to add in some little merchandising. So I am really bummed out by this but I can imagine the disappointment for you is even worse.

To cut a long story short, there is no way for us to get one of these wings anytime soon. We do have three coming in the next container but that is currently due to arrive first week of May. I have even gone through all our carbon wings we have in stock from other brands to find one that looks similar and I did manage to find one that kinda curves the same way but it is not as wide as this one. That would be this one:http://www.showoffimports.nl/product.php?productid=39551.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed. If you want a refund that is fine and I’ll even throw in a coupon for € 25,- to spend on something else in the future, if you want to switch to another spoiler, that is also possible, naturally with the best possible price I can offer you, if you prefer to wait, also no problem. Just let me know how you want to have this matter resolved and I will do what I can. Again, sorry about this.

I'm so sorry dj, that's a real shitter! I'm not sure what I would do in this situation, but I certainly wouldn't be taking the alternative wing, it's too small.

I did have to wait about 3-4 months for an item from a trader once after I'd paid, but it wasn't this kind of money and I was happy to wait because I know the trader was doing everything they could and even offered to refund the money and contact me once it was ready so I could pay again if I still wanted it.

Choice is really yours :)

• 3 weeks later...

Took me 3 days all in, 1 to order it, the next for it to be delivered, the next for me to fit it :lol:

Yeah but your boot is like adjustable spanners :lol: You had so many pre fit options on the boot for it to go on :p
  • Like 1

Took me 3 days all in, 1 to order it, the next for it to be delivered, the next for me to fit it :lol:

Yeah but your boot is like adjustable spanners :lol: You had so many pre fit options on the boot for it to go on :p

too true :lol: