Megan Carbon Fibre Wing

Grundy

Okay, so some of you may have seen our giant thread about Spoilers/Wings for our Z's.

http://www.350z-uk.c...w-big-gay-wing/

After a long search, we've found a few, but for some of us, it needed to be perfect. And the perfect one was the Megan Carbon Wing.

5789114248_f3a2be412c_b.jpg

5788561217_1027c0b0c3_b.jpg

5788564291_a8a936ea9c_b.jpg

After searching and inquiring with numerous suppliers we've finally found the cheapest deal. As originally to get this shipped from USA - would retail at £1500.

Anyway - Show Off Imports are willing to do a 5man Group buy.

http://www.showoffim...productid=29180

e8d454604bfed25d339064cb909709bb.jpg

Due to stock levels, they need to import these in to then send them out to us. Now to get these ASAP we need 5 buyers - and the best they can do us for ASAP delivery is

£412 each(ish due to euro exchange rate etc) - I need to double check but this should also inc delivery.

Would like to get these ordered and fitted before the end of March.

We currently have 1 more space left in the group buy. SOI can't supply more than 5 at a time.

1) Grundy225

2)KyleR

3)r37

4)djtimo

5)StevoD

Any questions feel free to ask.

All spaces have been filled now, but please feel free to add your name in case anyone drops out etc. And you will be next in line :)

Cheers.

Edited by grundy225

Awesome, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be :lol:

Mod's if we could keep this thread open please, just so I can update everyone on the situation -

​Waiting to hear back from Show Off Imports (probably early Monday) And will go from there.

so if we wanted another one at some point how much would it be lol?

It is possible that Showoff MAY be able to do 6 I think, since he'll have 7 in stock, but he wanted to keep 2 for normal sales. Worst case scenario you'll have to pay normal price, which isn't that different TBH.

When will we need to pay for these and when are you expecting delivery to be?

Will have an update Monday - Wasn't expecting such a fast response to these, so I did a early Group Buy.

From the emails I've had, will be able to pay next week, and should be with us within 10days.

If you are seriously interested Parello I can speak to him. Either way, I'll have more updates on Monday.

i just mean more like that if i dont want one now then see all your cars fitted with one and think why did i not buy one can i pay same price haha!? :blush:

or it will be more like £500? :surrender:

If you are seriously interested Parello I can speak to him. Either way, I'll have more updates on Monday.

i just mean more like that if i dont want one now then see all your cars fitted with one and think why did i not buy one can i pay same price haha!? :blush:

or it will be more like £500? :surrender:

You'd be able to arrange another group buy, either way it will still be under £500 :)

The normal price is €525 plus shipping I think, the only reason we're not getting a huge discount is because we don't want to wait 3 months for his next shipment and are getting them sent by air from Megan in the states.

Update time -

Right got an email this morning which basically says

Will take up to 10 days (1 1/2 weeks) from the day of payment for the Wing to arrive.

Cost - To have them all delivered to each of our door steps will be £438 All in.

Cost - To have them all delivered to one location in the UK - £416.

I think it's easier to have them sent to each of us as apposed to them coming to one house, then sending them out from there, plus I don't think we'd save any money that way.

So originally I said the price was £412 - Which it is, I'm afraid that didn't include shipping.

So the new price is £438.

If you would like to drop out of the group buy let me know, and again if you are still happy with this price then also let me know and we can get this sorted today/tomorrow :)

Hi Matt,

Good to hear you guys have come to a decision and are going for the Megan Racing wing. The indication of time until delivery I gave you – and which you asked about in your other email – was indeed for one-and-a-half weeks (1,5) after we receive the payments.

Here is the price quote you requested (with air shipping from Megan to us included of course):

- Megan MD62 wing per piece with shipping to one location = € 500,- for the wing + € 6,50 shipping (one fifth of 32,50) = € 506,50 per piece

- Megan MD62 wing per piece with shipping to different locations = € 500,- for the wing + € 32,50 shipping = € 532,50 per piece

Please note that we cannot accept paypal payments on these orders because we get a 3% surcharge from PayPal on each payment and that would amount to substantial extra cost for us. Bank transfers would probably be the easiest and cost effective way of handling the payments. Or if you would prefer to use PayPal we would need to add the 3% which would mean around € 15,- per wing. Bank transfers are free of charge.

I hope you have all the info needed to get this going. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

DJTIMO - Tried PM'ing you but it wouldn't let me.

Another Update - If you are going a head with this, if you PM the following details please :-

Hi Matt,

From what I can tell you would prefer to have each spoiler shipped separate. In that case it is easiest to receive each transaction separate also.

If we ship them all together we treat it as one order and would like to receive payment in one go as well.

I can make proforma invoices for your forummembers to pay if you like that. That way you can send an invoice to each member and the invoices already have the bank info etc on it. They can use the order number to reference their payments with.

I would need the following details for that from each member:

Name:

(Shipping) address:

Zipcode:

City:

Email:

Phone:

We need the email to send a DHL tracking link and we need a valid phonenumber to give to DHL in case they need to contact the recipient for something.