Megan Carbon Fibre Wing

Grundy

Hi man.

I've tried to pm you from my phone as I'm out the UK at the moment and it won't let me.

I'm still in for group buy.

Let me know how we are going to pay etc,

Thanks.

ah no worries. Don't know why I couldn't pm you. Some guys want to pay by PayPal for security reasons. Extra €15 for the additional peace of mind. So let me know and il tell you how to pay and when etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be the Invoice you will receive apon payment.

Invoice_zps0b21d5ae.png

How to Pay....

Hello Matt,

I have prepared a proforma invoice for you as attached. That way you have an example of how it works. This is based on payment per PayPal, if someone prefers to do it by bank transfer just let them transfer this same amount minus the 15 eruo paypal fees.

You can see our international bank information on that but you can also find it here: http://www.showoffimports.nl/bank-information.html.

For paypal all that would be needed is our paypal@showoffimports.nl address to send the money to.

For Paypal - Price is what is on the Invoice, 547.50 EUROS, so make sure you change the drop down to Euro's when working with Paypal, it will do all the exchange rate for you.

Again with Bank transfer it will do the exchange rate for you.

If we can get this payment done in the next 24hours then we should have these on our door step ready for fitment a week friday :thumbs:

I will forward those in the PM group this message, Djtimo Hopefully you will pick this up (I'll quote you in a 2nd so you get a notification)

Hi man.

I've tried to pm you from my phone as I'm out the UK at the moment and it won't let me.

I'm still in for group buy.

Let me know how we are going to pay etc,

Thanks.

Nudge Nudge - please read above as for Payment.

If you could all update once Payment is made, as these will not be shipped until they have all 5 payments.

1. Grundy - PAID

2. KyleR - PAID

3. Djtimo

4. r37

5. StevoD

Note to anyone paying via Paypal - bill yourself in euros because paypals exchange rate is awful, 1.17 compared to mastercards 1.21.

• Like 1

Sorry, off topic of the BGW, but what rear spats are on that car in the picture?

Pretty sure they're Chargespeed Bottomline. And yes, they are pathetically expensive :lol: I think Bulletmagnet has them.

Edited by KyleR

Show off just got in touch, still awaiting 3 payments.

Also they can do the wheel arches (They don't do the ones from the image but hey have these..)

a1aea5249efc21efe7855aabc50d18d4.jpg:p

Oh so preeeeetty! I don't want to know the cost though. They'd have to be carbon anyway, just so I didn't have to paint them :lol:

1) Grundy - Paid

2) Kyler - Paid

3) r37 - Paid

4) StevoD - Paid

5) Djtimo - Due to Pay on the 8th

Curious as to what the boot is going to be like to open.... :surrender:

As long as you've removed the weight from the boot it will be fine :)