Mental Cool Lotus Time Attack build on PH

AliveBoy

thats cool reminded me of this vid might be here i saw but anyhow this is awesome

note BGW ;)

Too much stuff! :lol: Looked impressive scanning the images of the 1st page, then saw there were 10 pages :lol:

:starwars:

Jump a few pages in, theres the mother of all BGW's in there, much want!

that thing just smacks of someone who hasn't a clue about aerodynamics. (not that i do)

Id be embarrassed turning up to an event in that

im guessing you havent seen world time attack championships and the aero they run

Mental evo's with a million canards and double deck spoilers and HUGE front lips!

that thing just smacks of someone who hasn't a clue about aerodynamics. (not that i do)

im guessing you havent seen world time attack championships and the aero they run

Mental evo's with a million canards and double deck spoilers and HUGE front lips!

Oh and massive wheel arch aero. That stuff is cool!!

Thats the first time I've ever seen it, I think I'm showing my age as i don't like them.

Surely the length of them diffusers and all them canards must create crazy amounts of drag.

Thats the first time I've ever seen it, I think I'm showing my age as i don't like them.

Surely the length of them diffusers and all them canards must create crazy amounts of drag.

World time attack is crazy when it comes to aero, if it works, they don't care.

ajuzy2un.jpg

ypevu9a7.jpg

anady4e4.jpg

pyguby4y.jpg

e7avu2u6.jpg

uvebydyp.jpg

4a3u5uja.jpg

'HURRRR BIGA IZ BETUR'.

Isn't that just modifying in general? :lol:

Haha, to be fair yes but it really looks overboard.. that chin spoiler looks like it could double up as an office desk, maybe he's into mobile working.. who knows.

I hope it goes well for him, but that's about as aesthetically pleasing as anal warts.