BGW! (Big Gay Wing)

KyleR

OK, I've heard back from China.

5 wings will be around £1450 landed to my door including all taxes and charges. I'm waiting to hear back if they can pack each wing separately so that once received I can just inspect them for damage and drop them off at the post office to be shipped to the rest of you.

How does that sound?

This is the wing: http://www.bycchina....zs/detail/id/39

Ooo that sounds good! Looks good too! How sure are we about the fitting?

They're universal fitting, just like the DW, JS and Megans.

5 People with money at the moment will hopefully not be too hard to find. So looks like the price will £290 plus whatever it costs me to ship them with PF insured.

Well if we can find 5 people, list out where we all live. Could either have delivered to a middle ground or collect from you etc.

1.Kyler

2.Grundy - Hampsire/Portsmouth

Also, give it some time for these guys, but do you think it's worth making a for sale thread? if we don't get the numbers we need.

Edited by grundy225

5 People with money at the moment will hopefully not be too hard to find. So looks like the price will £290 plus whatever it costs me to ship them with PF insured.

Well if we can find 5 people, list out where we all live. Could either have delivered to a middle ground or collect from you etc.

1.Kyler

Also, give it some time for these guys, but do you think it's worth making a for sale thread? if we don't get the numbers we need.

I think pretty much everyone interested in this is on this thread, so should hopefully get 5 or more.

It's possible that the best option would be to get it delivered to where the most members can travel to to pick it up, that way there's less shipping charges.

I'ma title worried about it though, what if the quality is a bit @*!#? We'll have to send them back, of course at our expense because thats how things work in this backwards world and then we'll have lost money for nothing :shrug:

My preference will be for the Megans one to be a good price and then we have someone in Europe to deal with, I'd even pay a little more than what I can get them for, for that. Even if the Megans one is a little smaller, only 40mm.

1.Kyler

I think pretty much everyone interested in this is on this thread, so should hopefully get 5 or more.

It's possible that the best option would be to get it delivered to where the most members can travel to to pick it up, that way there's less shipping charges.

I'ma title worried about it though, what if the quality is a bit @*!#? We'll have to send them back, of course at our expense because thats how things work in this backwards world and then we'll have lost money for nothing :shrug:

My preference will be for the Megans one to be a good price and then we have someone in Europe to deal with, I'd even pay a little more than what I can get them for, for that. Even if the Megans one is a little smaller, only 40mm.

I know what you mean, big risk, and I can imagine shipping will take a lot longer than Megans.

With Megans there a brand we know and can trust. 40mm isn't going to be noticeable. And we have images of it fitted to a Zed.

China is a cracking price though, and if it is the same quality as Megan's, it's a good buy.

Guess we will wait for them to respond to me to make a decision.

1.Kyler

I know what you mean, big risk, and I can imagine shipping will take a lot longer than Megans.

With Megans there a brand we know and can trust. 40mm isn't going to be noticeable. And we have images of it fitted to a Zed.

China is a cracking price though, and if it is the same quality as Megan's, it's a good buy.

Guess we will wait for them to respond to me to make a decision.

The thing I like about the Megans is that the Dutch are sending them individually to each of us, so if there's a problem, we can sort it out ourselves, whereas with this, me, you or whoever will have to act as the trader and try to sort the issue out with the Chinese and I've no idea how easy that will be.

So, although the China one looks like a good wing and the price is decent, for me it's still the back up plan.

Think I'd need to see it on a different colour car to see the contrast properly. It's nice, but again, what Matt said ^^

$T2eC16dHJG8E9nyfpnI!BR!tZlhY(w~~60_12.JPG

Ooo I do like that.... :lol: How much are they?

Also what's it called?

The same RTP wing I showed earlier. Pics can be deceiving👀. It's the called the GTRZ wing and its depends on if its discounted still so check with Taras @ RTP for quote.

I know it was the one you linked :lol: sorry I just meant, after seeing it in a car with more contrast you can fully see what it's like :)

Someone find it on a sunset ;)

Cheers GT4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64519-dayyummm-she-be-angry-update-090213/page__st__20

to be fair to pull the wing off you need supporting mods like a bodykit, big wheels?

think most of us should be able to, but your always going to get 'you've ruined' your car and 'that's so chavy'

that's what i think anyways

I don't mind the RT one just the price puts me off

I just don't see the point in putting something on your car that makes it slower, but then I'm not into the whole big wheels and big bodykits scene either so there you go.

If we angle it right it'll produce lift and make it faster :D

• Like 1