BGW! (Big Gay Wing)

KyleR

Just got a email back from Megan 0

Hi, I tried submitting a message online, however not sure if the message was too big as it wouldn't let me send.

So I'll copy and paste, thanks.

Hi, I've seen this Wing on a 350z for some time now and I've been hunting and hunting, even our forum traders have been trying to get a hold of it.

I believe this is the one we are after - Model Number : CFS-MD62 MD62 Drift Style.

This is the 350z we have seen it on - http://www.flickr.com/photos/82866519@N00/5789114248/player/ - Curious as to see if it is the closest match to that Wing and to see if this one will fit our cars.

We have quite large demand for this on our forum - about 5-10 people interested. Need to know if this is the one we are after, if it can be shipped to the UK and if there is some sort of group buy available. We're from www.350z-uk.com and the thread link is - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81420-bgw-big-gay-wing/.

Any info on this would be great, thank you.

Hello Matt,

It seems that this may be the Carbon Fiber Spoiler that is listed on our website, but we cannot confirm since it is hard to verify if it is our product. You may want to check our specs that are listed on the website and measure out on your application to see if it will ft you vehicle; it is why we have listed it on our website.

-62" W, 11.5" T, 12.5"L and distance between mounting brackets is 45"W.

http://meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=609&catid=57

Really hacks me off when companies do that! ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!! :lol:

I was thinking this :lol:

It has taken them since the weekend to reply!!!

Stuff like this makes me not want to give companies my money, but it would be me losing out so it's a tough one :lol:

Lazy customer servicing. It's almost as if they can only answer one question at a time.

Have you sent a message back to tell them that this IS the wing and now we want real prices? :D

Nah not yet, wanted to see if there was anything you guys wanted me to include :)

Lazy customer servicing. It's almost as if they can only answer one question at a time.

Have you sent a message back to tell them that this IS the wing and now we want real prices? :D

Nah not yet, wanted to see if there was anything you guys wanted me to include :)

How much is the only one I want you to include :lol:

• Like 1

I have a BGW in the Zed Shed waiting to bolt on when I want to offend the purists :lol::p

:worthless:

:lol:

OK OK as it's you and you will only call custard if I don't I will take a pic for you later :)

:lol: I just want to see it so I can then either go - Sell me it! Where did you get it from? Get me one or Will look nice on your car :stir:

Hi Guys,

To stop you wasting anymore time with Megan USA as they won't deal with you,me or anyone else this side of the pond your best bet will be to contact "Show Off Imports" in the Netherlands as thats the direction they will point you too...

http://www.showoffimports.nl/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=11

Hi Guys,

To stop you wasting anymore time with Megan USA as they won't deal with you,me or anyone else this side of the pond your best bet will be to contact "Show Off Imports" in the Netherlands as thats the direction they will point you too...

http://www.showoffim...nufacturerid=11

Cheers bud, going through them now. Not the easiest site to use, they don't sort it by car specific :lol: Have to go through 10+ pages

You should have one laying around like me :)

Mounts and end fins or whatever the technical name is :lol:

KODC0077_zpsc299f891.jpg

twin mounting holes so you can change the width of the legs

KODC0081_zpsd4821386.jpg

The BGW

KODC0082_zpsf9035df7.jpg

I knew you would ask so with the assistance of Keyser Junior -

like this ....

KODC0078_zps39e52e78.jpg

KODC0080_zps5f454b13.jpg

KODC0079_zps056fac87.jpg

That is my BGW which I may or may not ever fit :lol:

You should have one laying around like me :)

Mounts and end fins or whatever the technical name is :lol:

KODC0077_zpsc299f891.jpg

twin mounting holes so you can change the width of the legs

KODC0081_zpsd4821386.jpg

The BGW

KODC0082_zpsf9035df7.jpg

I knew you would ask so with the assistance of Keyser Junior -

like this ....

KODC0078_zps39e52e78.jpg

KODC0080_zps5f454b13.jpg

KODC0079_zps056fac87.jpg

That is my BGW which I may or may not ever fit :lol:

Of course you will be fitting it! I'lll be round next weekend to fit it to MY car ;)