What's special about a 370z Ultimate?

gstraw

Hey

Just wondering if there is a list of what the ultimate includes? I believe it was 370, GT and Ultimate. Is the ultimate now been scrapped for the nismo?

If anyone can explain what improvements over a stock GT that would be great.

Thanks

If I remember correctly, the ultimate edition basically had a different interior. I was also looking at getting one before I went with the anniversary edition. The ultimate edition I sat in had orange and black interior (it looks a lot nicer than it sounds) and comes with the 19" Rays. I think that's basically it.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/370z/7651/nissan-370z-pictures/page/3/0

Edited by Steel Lynx

If I remember correctly, the ultimate edition basically had a different interior. I was also looking at getting one before I went with the anniversary edition. The ultimate edition I sat in had orange and black interior (it looks a lot nicer than it sounds) and comes with the 19" Rays. I think that's basically it.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/370z/7651/nissan-370z-pictures/page/3/0

Correct. My first 370 was a GT Ultimate. Orange interior and, as you say, nicer than it sounds. Otherwise pretty much the same as the GT.

Cool. Thanks guys

Sipar 69, When you say first 370 what have you got now and do you prefer your latest car?

It's all in his signature ^^^^ ;) ( apart from preference, which I think you'll find is the NISMO) :)

• Like 1

Cool. Thanks guys

Sipar 69, When you say first 370 what have you got now and do you prefer your latest car?

It's all in his signature ^^^^ ;) ( apart from preference, which I think you'll find is the NISMO) :)

I'd be concerned if it wasn't the nismo :lol:

Cool. Thanks guys

He's probably on mobile, so no sigs :)

Cool. Thanks guys

I'd be concerned if it wasn't the nismo :lol:

It is. Lovin' it' :) Although I preferred the leather seats and coloured interior of both previous Zs to the rather dull Nismo interior. If I could swap the interior with the red from the Black Edition I would.

Nismo_zpsa602b1d4.jpg

Edited by sipar69

thanks for the replies. I didn't see the sig since i was on my phone so apologies.

i seen one in the flesh and i like the interior. there was significant wear around the driver side handle though so may have to look at getting the door card re-done.

Im really hoping that this GT ultimate has the connect plus??? its a 20099 model. Some have said connect plus came out in 2010. any idea what month since some 59 plates also go into 2010.

apart from the postcode sat nav and iPod connectivity is there anything else the connect plus has over the standard? i may be close to closing a deal on a 2009 zed but the only sticking point is the potential lack of connect plus.

another one doesn't have the standard rays wheels. It has other ones but i prefer the standard. Can i buy the standard 19" rays and how much would it set me back? I'm sure some members would want a part exchange these wheels. They are Vossen wheels

Sorry mate but the GT Ultimate definitely doesn't come with Connect Premium (not Plus). To be totally honest, if the car is right for you in other respects, I wouldn't let that put you off. The Sat Nav in the 2009 version is fine and while Connect Premium is nice, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I never even use the touch screen because I hate getting finger marks all over it. Post Code search is a plus but I could live without it.