Hello. Newbie here

Hello y'all

I'm new to the forum. I haven't got a 370 or 350 but I'm thinking of buying a 370z.

I currently have a celica GT (limited edition in red) and I've had it for 7 years. I absolutely love my car but think it may be time to get another.

I've been thinking about a 370 or a cayman s. Anyone has both and what's your opinion?

Caymans seem a but expensive just now so may have to wait.

Am I right in thibk in there are just 3 models of 370? What about any extra sports packs etc? Also has there been a facelift version and if so what year?

Here are some pics of my car meanwhile.

my6u3e4e.jpgupysa7ap.jpgugyha3ur.jpg5uze9yny.jpg

Welcome to the fold mate!

Remember your lovely GT from CCUK. Few of us on here use to own Gen 7's.

Mine below:

2012-01-07153248.jpg

DSC03564_zps9f46ac43.jpg

For your money the Z is a better all round package (Newer, higher spec) but I imagine the Cayman would be a more involved drive.

:welcome:

thanks all.

I will still be keeping the celica- the wife will have it lol. she and I love it too much to let it go.

A few celica members have migrated over to a zed. I've never driven one before but i do like the 370. especially the nismo edition! the thing with a zed is that you can kit it up and there is more of a community. with the cayman, it seems to be a rule that Porsches should not be modified which is a bunch of malarky! the cayman looks too plain as standard. guys in the USA mod their caymans but not in the uk i don't think

Welcome to the forum. I think they only special edition type 370Z are the anniversary edition or the Nismo edition (someone will be along shortly to correct me if I'm wrong :D )

they also did the gt edition, update in 2010 with the connect premium and update front end on the 2013 model with drl's, 2014 model has some revisions but non have been major

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_370Z