Got myself a new Zed.

shiney bits

I've just purchased myself a 2011 370z roadster with 12k on the clock. Had it 2 days now and love it. My only grumble is that's it's not the easiest to reverse park as sight is a little restricted when reversing.

Is there an optional extra for a reverse camera.

I know with the GTR, the reverse camera is an optional extra. The loom is already there and the camera just plugs in and your all done.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

John

I've got a reverse camera in mine as original equipment.

I use it all the time, as well, the Z is clumsy at parking and tight manoeuvring... plus I want to keep those alloys away from the kerb.

You'll get a reversing camera no problem, and I understand it's an easy fix

Edited by AJRFulton

I fitted a reverse cam to my 370z, it's not difficult and with the loom it's all plug and play if you have the connect premium

There is a cheap way via an eBay camera or a more expensive way via a kenwood camera which has better night vision and a wider angle

Iirc there are few posts in the 370 ice section

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I've been on here for a while. Had a 350z roadster a year ago. These Zelda are really really good cars. I'll get some pics of the car up on e I get a nice sunny day.

So how do I find out if the car has premium connect.

I've got a reverse camera in mine as original equipment.

I use it all the time, as well, the Z is clumsy at parking and tight manoeuvring... plus I want to keep those alloys away from the kerb.

You'll get a reversing camera no problem, and I understand it's an easy fix

Me too. Comes as standard on the Nismo. Quite useful since all you see out back is the spoiler (or the "ironing board'" as my other half calls it)

Edited by sipar69

I fit one recently to my 2010 roadster, reasonably easy to do. I just bought an ebay camera (£15) and used the method of adding new pins to the video cable and inserting them into the multiplug on the back of the Nav screen. Job done ðŸ‘.

post-20289-13915983361_thumb.jpg

post-20289-139159837034_thumb.jpg

I'm sure there are much better cameras out there, but for the price it'll do what I need it for

post-20289-139159843152_thumb.jpg