UpRev booked

Tigerzed

Its a great mod....don't worry too much about the numbers though.

Remember its all about the drive ability afterwards B)

Exactly! Straight on to the M62 for a good blast!

and to loss your licence :lol:

That would be about my luck! :wacko:

• Like 1

The biggest thing I noticed was initial pick up from a standing start.

It was awful below 3k before, so much better now!

That's good to hear actually as I've noticed it's not exactly the fastest out of the blocks . . . . . .

Do you still have the stock exhaust on? Normally people replace that (or at least the Y Pipe) as its restrictive and will reduce the amount of BHP the map frees up.

It came with the plenum spacer and japspeed exhaust but no uprev. I wouldn't have chosen the japspeed personally, but it's on now . . . . .

Hi Paul, I've just had an uprev done on my 370 with good results, only mods are hks panel filters and berks hfc's

map_zps3f9b3f3c.jpg

Hope the old girl does you proud mate!

Kev

Sound job Kev. I was going to get in touch once it was done! I hope I get equally good results. I'll let you know if you're interested?

That actually happened to a mate of mine. He had his 2ltr Focus Super chipped and on the drive home got busted doing 120mph odd on the motorway. :surrender::lol: Doh!

Got an UpRev booked myself Tigerzed so will be interested to see how yours goes. ;) End of Feb though for mine so got to wait. :dry:

That actually happened to a mate of mine. He had his 2ltr Focus Super chipped and on the drive home got busted doing 120mph odd on the motorway. :surrender::lol: Doh!

Got an UpRev booked myself Tigerzed so will be interested to see how yours goes. ;) End of Feb though for mine so got to wait. :dry:

I'm keeping well in with my boss ...... a bloke at work got clocked on the M621 Leeds and was bricking it facing a ban but work wrote a letter saying his car was essential for work due to his hours. He got a giddy fine but escaped a ban!

I don't do waiting so I was chuffed when RS could fit me in so soon! I'll let you know how I get on and it's Paul by the way :)

• Like 1

I'm the same(booked in for an uprev that is, not getting caught doing120mph), will be nice to see how we all get on next month

I'm the same(booked in for an uprev that is, not getting caught doing120mph), will be nice to see how we all get on next month

Sounds good to me. Will post my results next week ......