UpRev booked

Tigerzed

http://s846.photobucket.com/user/ffletch1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140204_181923_zps8a592d1a.jpg.html?filters[user]=138962449&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Uprev done. 11bhp increase but as others have stated it's driving so much better now. Acceleration crisp and very responsive.

The final result of 278.4hp is not however a true reflection as I'm on PA3 winter tyres which dynos don't like due to them being soft.

Big shout to RS Tuning in Leeds top job and let me watch while he carried out the tests. Certainly recommend them.

• Like 1

http://s846.photobuc...pg.html?filters[user]=138962449&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Uprev done. 11bhp increase but as others have stated it's driving so much better now. Acceleration crisp and very responsive.

The final result of 278.4hp is not however a true reflection as I'm on PA3 winter tyres which dynos don't like due to them being soft.

Big shout to RS Tuning in Leeds top job and let me watch while he carried out the tests. Certainly recommend them.

Well at least you know what you've got and glad you're pleased. ;)

So what performance mods have you got then again to achieve that? :)

http://s846.photobuc...pg.html?filters[user]=138962449&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Well at least you know what you've got and glad you're pleased. ;)

So what performance mods have you got then again to achieve that? :)

Yep definitely pleased :D

I've got a plenum spacer and K2 exhaust both of which came with the car

Great to watch the power increasing on the screen too :)

^^ Cool. I can't wait to see what mine produces. :D

Unfortunately I'm not going to be with the car when mines done so won't be able to watch the numbers climb but I know it will be in good hands. :)

Yes it's a shame you can't be there

When is yours booked in for and what mods do you have?

Unfortunately I'm not going to be with the car when mines done so won't be able to watch the numbers climb but I know it will be in good hands. :)

Booked in for the 18th ~ so far I've got a Stillen Air induction kit, Invidia Gemini full system & Berks HFC's. Going to get a plenum spacer fitted before the Up-rev and then see where it's at.

Hoping my Zed hasn't lost too many horses over the years as I'd really like it to be nicely over 280bhp. Fingers & toes crossed. :lol:;)

I'm booked into Abbey on the 6th of March for a P1 and Uprev . My Zeds a JDM but the 112 mph restriction has been removed. Currently has Fujitsubo sports exhaust and a Pipercross airfiter - not sure if if that would yield any BHP gain but an improved lower speed response is my main hope.

• Like 1

Booked in for the 18th ~ so far I've got a Stillen Air induction kit, Invidia Gemini full system & Berks HFC's. Going to get a plenum spacer fitted before the Up-rev and then see where it's at.

Hoping my Zed hasn't lost too many horses over the years as I'd really like it to be nicely over 280bhp. Fingers & toes crossed. :lol:;)

Sounds good and not long to wait :-)

Hope you get what you want

I asked about Berks HFC's he reckons I'll get another 10bhp with them fitted. Think that'll be me next then back to RS for a tweak. He charges by the hour when you take it back. I'll make sure I have my summer tyres on though!

Give me a shout when yours is done please Gareth mate be interesting to see how its gone :-)

Was really interested in reading this thread as I have been looking at the uprev mod. Can anyone recommend a good company in the South/South West that does this?

Thanks.

Furthest south I know that has an awesome reputation would be Jez at Horsham developments. Though probably not close enough.

Was really interested in reading this thread as I have been looking at the uprev mod. Can anyone recommend a good company in the South/South West that does this?

Thanks.

I'm taking my Zed to Horsham Developments who are in Chievely, Berkshire (RG20 8TX). They are traders on here and Jez has a very good reputation for mapping & more. :thumbs:

Actually Gm don't you live Wales direction, long way to go for a remap. Worth travelling though I guess to get a good job.

Yes mate I'm in South Wales ~ Cardiff to be more precise. It's something like 98 miles door to door and I'm leaving my car with them but I think it will be worth it for sure.

Was considering Abbey at first but when I realized how close Jez was in comparison I thought it's a no brainer really. :D;)

Actually Gm don't you live Wales direction, long way to go for a remap. Worth travelling though I guess to get a good job.

Yes mate I'm in South Wales ~ Cardiff to be more precise. It's something like 98 miles door to door and I'm leaving my car with them but I think it will be worth it for sure.

Was considering Abbey at first but when I realized how close Jez was in comparison I thought it's a no brainer really. :D;)

Luckily they are just a quick trip on the dual carriageway for me but have not needed to go visit. If I decide to do an uprev it would be Jez.

• Like 1

For me I'd much rather have a hike for a quality job than chance a crap job locally. We don't like to waste our brass us tight Yorkshire folk :)

Didn't know you where in Yorkshire.

I was born in York and used to live in North Yorkshire as a child up until the late 80's when my parents moved to South Wales. Was a heck of a change but luckily I was only around 8 so I settled fairly quickly. ;) Still have fond memories of Yorkshire though. :thumbs:

• Like 1

For me I'd much rather have a hike for a quality job than chance a crap job locally. We don't like to waste our brass us tight Yorkshire folk :)

I was born in York and used to live in North Yorkshire as a child up until the late 80's when my parents moved to South Wales. Was a heck of a change but luckily I was only around 8 so I settled fairly quickly. ;) Still have fond memories of Yorkshire though. :thumbs:

I hope you've been back to York, its a beautiful city and well worth a visit :)

I live in between Castleford and Wakefield. It's rough as a*seholes and nothing like York!!!

I hope you've been back to York, its a beautiful city and well worth a visit :)

I live in between Castleford and Wakefield. It's rough as a*seholes and nothing like York!!!

Actually I haven't been back to York in well over a decade unfortunately. My Dad has though on various occasions with my sister, brother & uncle. Definitely will do one day as you're right York is beautiful and well worth a visit.

Keep that beautiful Zed safe then if it's rough round your area. :boxing:;)