Engine Bay Bolts (Group Buy #1 - Now Closed)

Paddy78

Hi Guys,

I've now had a chance to get the majority of the bolts fitted and there are some pictures below of what will be included in each kit. I think it looks really good an makes a huge difference over the grotty originals (Even if my bay is in desperate need of a clean! :p)

The 4 Kits will consist of the following (They will include both Spacer / No Spacer length bolts for the DE versions):

Full DE Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-41 (82 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £52 Delivered

Standard DE Kit (Without 4 Bolts/Washers obscured by the DE Engine Cover) - Bolts/Washers 1-24 and 29-41 (74 Pieces + 14 extra bolts for Spacer) - £49.50 Delivered

Full HR Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-14 (1-13 are basically identical in position with 14 being for the left hand airbox on the HR) and 39-44 (40 Pieces) - £32.50 Delivered

Standard HR Kit (Without any Bolts/Washers for the Throttle Bodies) - Bolts/Washers 1-14 (1-13 are basically identical in position with 14 being for the left hand airbox on the HR) (28 Pieces) - £27.50 Delivered

Bolts+Fitted+2.jpg

Bolts+Fitted+4.jpg

The Kits are available in the following Colours:

Blue Blue.jpg Black Black.jpg Red Red.jpg Gold Gold.jpg Silver Silver.jpgCap+Washers.jpg

Please Note:

• I will not place an order for the bolts / washers until I have a minimum of 10 orders (At least 7/10 have to be DE variations).
  • I will not place the order with the suppliers until everyone has paid in full.
  • I am using 2 different suppliers for the countersunk and cup washers so they may be slightly different shades / colours.
  • Buying a set for myself has cost around £70, so you are getting a bargain! Pro-Bolt would charge you well over £100!

Please put your names down if interested:

i.e. Paddy78 - Blue - Full DE

1. Vlad - Blue - Full DE - Paid

2. Almeida1234 - Blue - Full DE - Paid

3. pagey - Black - Full DE - Paid

4. Tinyflier - Silver - Full DE - Paid

5. Dunks - Silver - Full DE - Paid

6. HaydnH - Red - Full HR - Paid

7. The Bounty Bar Kid - Red - Full HR - Paid

8. andy james - Silver - Full HR - Paid

9. sloutrou - Black - Full DE - Paid

9.5. Payco - Blue - DE Lower Bolts Only - Paid

10. Lummyno1 - Blue - Full DE

10. madmikester - Red - Full DE - Paid

Mods: Please let me know if I'm breaching any of the trading rules or if I owe you money? I don't intend to start a business, just trying to help other members save a bit of money. :D

Paddy :thumbs:

Edited by Paddy78

First post has been updated, also some pics below:

Bolts+Fitted+6.jpg

Bolts+Fitted+5.jpg

Bolts+Fitted.jpg

I think they look spot on and 100x better than the originals... would look even better if my engine bay wasn't filthy! :blush:

If it was for a HR engined car I'd be tempted. :(

Just for you I've been looking into offering a set for the HR! I'm 95% there, just need to confirm some locations etc. As long as At least 7/10 kits ordered are DE, then the HR one should be doable! :thumbs:

i am interested in a set, black and i would want them with both spacer and non spacer bolts.

The DE Kits will include all the extra bolts required for both Spacer and No Spacer, so if you decide to get a Spacer at a later date, you won't have to worry about additional bolts.

Probably worth taking a pic of your bay when you've fitted your set Paddy and highlighting which ones are included and where they're located :thumbs:

Done! :)

Any chance you could get hold of a set of green mate?

Sorry, only the 5 colours! :( The washers are already anodised by the companies I'm getting them from, so custom colours will not be possible.

Looks good :)

1. Vlad - BLUE WITH SPACER

Will that be the Full DE or Standard DE? The kit comes with both sets of bolts now, so irrelevant if you have a spacer! :thumbs:

Full DE = All bolts listed

Standard DE is minus the 4 bolts which are under the DE OEM Engine Cover.

Looks good :)

1. Vlad - BLUE WITH SPACER

Will that be the Full DE or Standard DE? The kit comes with both sets of bolts now, so irrelevant if you have a spacer! :thumbs:

Full DE = All bolts listed

Standard DE is minus the 4 bolts which are under the DE OEM Engine Cover.

Sorry, my bad! Full de. Previous post edited :)

Nice, but I much prefer the full coloured z bolt kits from pro bolt. More expensive but better in my opinion.

http://www.pro-bolt....rnis001rbe.html

Payco

They do look cool and Pro-Bolt stuff is quality, but for £10 less than that Pro-Bolt kit I'm also offering the bolts/washers for the throttle body as well as nearly every visible bolt in the front of the engine bay.