2011 pearl white GT edition wanted.

Marcus01

I had a strict version of the 370Z I wanted, had to be LM Blue, GT pack, black interior, manual and good history/miles. Besides the usual good condition factor.

After being told by numerous people that it would take forever to find that car and even bring told by Nissan that they couldn't find me one, after 7 months one came up exactly as I wanted it and I bought it the very next day.

In fact it was a non member friend of a member on here that was selling his, the guy PM'd me his number, I rang, got some details, went up to look at it - bought it.

Such a great feeling holding out for a car then getting it after so long.

Good luck man.

Just done some numbers research, 366 cars registered in 2011 of which storm white is rarest meaning I am probably looking at less than 20 cars available.

Patience is a virtue may be tested to the limit.

It's worth hanging in there for what you want though, I know as I've made that mistake of going for something more convenient in the past

Just done some numbers research, 366 cars registered in 2011 of which storm white is rarest meaning I am probably looking at less than 20 cars available.

Patience is a virtue may be tested to the limit.

As I might have said once or twice on previous threads I do think white is the best colour but I do have to admit that when I went to the dealers to order mine they had a black one in the showroom and it was very, very nice and I almost changed my mind and ordered that. Don`t know but maybe you`d feel the same if you haven`t already seen one in the flesh so to speak.

I don't think I'd own another black car, simply from the keeping it looking clean point of view but I think your's will be under shelter most of the time so might not be such an issue.

Having said that black is still the best colour :)

Being totally honest I think the best 370Z colour is Red and I have a LM Blue.

I wanted either a red or blue, in that order, blue came up first after a considerable wait.

i wanted red and took a red gt edition for a run but it had a few problems and I walked, then I saw the Lm and really liked it in the flesh (wasn't keen on the colour in pics), no regrets :wiggle:

I don't think I'd own another black car, simply from the keeping it looking clean point of view but I think your's will be under shelter most of the time so might not be such an issue.

After two black cars in a row, 3 in total, I was beginning to be driven to distraction with all the cleaning.

• Like 1

After two black cars in a row, 3 in total, I was beginning to be driven to distraction with all the cleaning.

:lol: You still made the same mistake though after the 1st one? I have well and truly learned my lesson!

Being totally honest I think the best 370Z colour is Red and I have a LM Blue.

I wanted either a red or blue, in that order, blue came up first after a considerable wait.

i wanted red and took a red gt edition for a run but it had a few problems and I walked, then I saw the Lm and really liked it in the flesh (wasn't keen on the colour in pics), no regrets :wiggle:

do you mean a black rose ?

they don't do the GT Edition in Red

Black (sooo yesterday), white (ok) and BR ( B) )

;):lol: