What is the Zed Shed ????

Suits

I've seen it mentioned a lot on here and people always seem to be getting their work done at the Zed Shed, what is this place ??

Is it a garage that is run by someone on here ??

Is it a Nissan Z car friendly place where you can get simple jobs done well and with care ??

Where on Earth is it ??

Can someone please clarify this for me.....

:teeth:

They don't charge but donations are always welcome. Considering the amount of money a garage would take for work, and the donations they receive I think people take the **** a little. These guys do love the zed and working on them but it's time out their own time and some people never bother to lend a hand and don't even offer a donut :(

That said, they do a splendid job of helping other zed owners out.

• Like 14

They don't charge but donations are always welcome. Considering the amount of money a garage would take for work, and the donations they receive I think people take the **** a little. These guys do love the zed and working on them but it's time out their own time and some people never bother to lend a hand and don't even offer a donut :(

That said, they do a splendid job of helping other zed owners out.

Thanks Dad :)

Don't forget we are the "original" Zed Shed - Darren B and Octet have the "real" Zed Shed :lol:

Yes it's just my garage we try and help Z owners out when and where we ( Buster is never far from the shed :) ) can, but I'm in the middle of a house refurb so not doing quite as much at the moment but the weather is crap as well :(

Drop me a PM if you need something we may be able to help.

• Like 2

It could also be known as the Zed Widow-maker if the female contingent weren't as keen as the chaps lol

O but they are ;)

For those that don't know

Keyser - drives a (heavily) Modified 350z

Buster - Drives a modified 350z

Mrs Keyser - Drives a (soon to be) Modified 350z

Mrs Buster - Surprise surprise Drives a modified 350z

Not very original us lot are we :surrender:

• Like 4

Keyser and buster you guys have got it all wrong. Donuts are cheap anyone can get them.

If your not charging money then you should ask for a poem to be written about you or a dance from a theatre production to be performed. Want your brakes changed sing food glorious food and it's done.

It could also be known as the Zed Widow-maker if the female contingent weren't as keen as the chaps lol

O but they are ;)

For those that don't know

Keyser - drives a (heavily) Modified 350z

Buster - Drives a modified 350z

Mrs Keyser - Drives a (soon to be) Heavily Modified 350z

Mrs Buster - Surprise surprise Drives a modified 350z

Not very original us lot are we :surrender:

Fixed that

Keyser and buster you guys have got it all wrong. Donuts are cheap anyone can get them.

If your not charging money then you should ask for a poem to be written about you or a dance from a theatre production to be performed. Want your brakes changed sing food glorious food and it's done.

I do a wicked side step shuffle and 'All that she wants' by Ace of Base.

It's laid dormant for years but now is my chance……..

• Like 1

Hmmmm, a visit to the zed shed could be in order for a bit of brainstorming... I'll bring Krispy Kremes!

You are officially on the guest list we luv Krispy Kremes! :lol:

I do a wicked side step shuffle and 'All that she wants' by Ace of Base.

It's laid dormant for years but now is my chance……..

You I'm not so sure about :lol:

But it would be our first 370 :scare: so I think your in :)

@ Mr G - just a few little tweaks here and there nothing more than 400RWHP is planned :ninja: