wind deflectors

gareth29

The solution to the misted up Z? - Someone posted the other day that these had made a difference (allowing him to leave the windowst slightly ajar).

Can anyone supply these for a 350Z?

How do the insurance companies look upon claims on cars with windows left open?

Thanks in advance

I have the ac on all the time too - still a lot of condensation when you come back to it during after some winter days at work. The condensation freezes and its a right pain, just when you want to get home - maybe its just a northern problem?

I get it on sunny cold days too - the inside warms up and then the warm air condenses out onto the screen - ac makes no diff here.

Not worried about security as the car park is private and locked.

Regarding the look of them, yes i was a bit doubtful too!!

Every car mists up, my mate has a Gallardo which does it so don't worry its not down the car its just natural.

In my experience misting is always worse in 2 seater (sports cars), reckon its down to the smaller cabin area. Mine mists up in seconds if I get in with even slightly wet clothes on.

Pete

Wind deflectors bond on and some have a few clips. The one thing they all have in common is that they are all crap especially on the frameless side glass of a 350.

Listen to the guys on here they know what they are talking about :thumbs: