New lense for christmas

Spatt

Ive got a cannon 550d the interior shot is with the kit lense 18-55 the outside shot is my new fixed 50mm 1.8 I got for Christmas.

need more practice but ill keep posting. Thanks for the nice comments.

Nice Pics B)

Very nice pics. But you got to be team Nikon :)

Go Team Nikon :teeth:

I just got myself a D3200 with 18-55mm & 55-300mm in the sales. 70% off B)

He'll yeah, I love my Nikon 70-300mm lens I got a d5100. Because it's a crop sensor it's equivalent to 450mm which is great for wildlife :)

Go team Nikon whoop whoop

Team Minolta anyone? :dry:

Also old school 35mm SLR btw, ...hence my lack of pictures online. :lol:

Minolta syntax 510 was my first SLA 35mm still have it great camera loved the pictures I got with it but got fed up with crap processing so agent digital. Good news for u if you do go digital you could go so y as they purchased Minolta and the lenses are the same fit so u can use old lenses :)

Team Minolta anyone? :dry:

Also old school 35mm SLR btw, ...hence my lack of pictures online. :lol:

Minolta syntax 510 was my first SLA 35mm still have it great camera loved the pictures I got with it but got fed up with crap processing so agent digital. Good news for u if you do go digital you could go so y as they purchased Minolta and the lenses are the same fit so u can use old lenses :)

I would love to go digital but I think for now I'll stick with the 35mm. Got Zeditus too bad to spend money on anything else. :lol:

That's good to know though about the lenses ~ thanks.

I've currently only got two: a macro lens 30-75mm I think it is and my "peeping tom" 300mm lens. :disguise: