interior plastics

Spatt

Hi all... again

i know its probably been covered but im lazy...

what's the best stuff to use on these doors and dash top, i don't like glossy finishes..so want a nice satin/matt even finish

i tend to use 'Trim black' on the outside of my other cars and on the engine cover it brings back a really deep black shine but no good for interior.

My big problem is that the door plastics are very rough so im finding it hard to get a nice even finish when cleaning.. maybe use a sponge? (im scared it will rip up and leave bits all in there though)

some advice please i know your all dying to tell me what your using haha

cheers ;)

I used the Megs interior stuff for this exact reason, a matt finish, worked well, applied with a microfiber cloth so no bits anywhere.

Left wide open for someone to insert I'm quite partial to a bit of fluff in my car.

Have a fabulous NY Eve all.

Didn't realise Hubikote was his own. I quite liked the shampoo too actually, not that I've not used the Kyrptonite green one from the Xmas box yet - I've got nearly as many shampoos as I have waxes these days and just don't get the chance to use half of them. :lol:

I've not had any of the SlickRims, but then I've still got one of the RimWax samples (which I hate), 9/10ths of a full size pot of Poorboys, some C5 and more FK1000P than I've ever use, so I'm not sure I really need any wheel sealants either come to think of it... :surrender:

On that topic, I best get my order in for the next Waxybox! :lol:

I had the same dilema until somoene on the forum recommended Poorboys.

Best thing since sliced bread. Apply with a clean sponge and your interior will look better than it did new and smell magic too.

Payco