Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eyedee

The new guy

Hello! :bye:

I've been a Z owner for a nearly a couple of months now (6 if you count the boat crossing from the land of the rising sun). I'm ashamed to admit I havent got any photos of her yet! (I've been unbelievably busy / my camera's broken / poor excuse / poor excuse ;)) but I plan to get some taken and posted up this week. She's a Silver Fairlady ST with GTR34 18" alloys. Great fun to drive and far easier to look after than my previous car (Re-A RX-7 twin turbo type R) which I worked out never travelled more than 600 miles without a major incident of some kind. Some of you who frequent the other 350z owners club may recognise my username, but to all those who I've yet to meet, I'm looking forward to making your acquaintance (except for any weirdies who lurk in the depths of these forums o' course ;) )

Nate

Hello! :bye:

I've been a Z owner for a nearly a couple of months now (6 if you count the boat crossing from the land of the rising sun). I'm ashamed to admit I havent got any photos of her yet! (I've been unbelievably busy / my camera's broken / poor excuse / poor excuse ;)) but I plan to get some taken and posted up this week. She's a Silver Fairlady ST with GTR34 18" alloys. Great fun to drive and far easier to look after than my previous car (Re-A RX-7 twin turbo type R) which I worked out never travelled more than 600 miles without a major incident of some kind. Some of you who frequent the other 350z owners club may recognise my username, but to all those who I've yet to meet, I'm looking forward to making your acquaintance (except for any weirdies who lurk in the depths of these forums o' course ;) )

Nate

Good to see you over here, mate. Welcome to the site. :thumbs:

Hi.. Weirdie here, i.e. banned from the OC so no lurking going off over there. Trust me, stay here mate... ;)

Welcome dude I think Im banned from the OC too, no hard feelings against them

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics mate.... of your car that is ahem :blush:

Hi mate, I'm NOT banned from the OC but I prefer here.

Looking forward to seeing pics with the GTR rims!

Hello and :welcome: Great to see another owner join the community here :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy the place and the various meets arranged etc.

Have fun! :teeth:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (and girls?!?). Why so many (well, 2) banned from the OC, eh? What mischief you been getting up to!?! ;) LOL! Anyway, it's good to be here and I'll post some picks up soon! :thumbs:

I was banned cos of Sarnie lol stay well clear of him :p

Yup, he's banned as well so that makes three!

Ok, made a note of that... avoid Kev946, Zedrush and Sarnie LOL!!! ;)

Its been pi$$in it down everyday this week so still havent been able to get photos of the Z. Maybe be dry enough this weekend. Watch this space...

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com