The new guy

Ok, made a note of that... avoid Kev946, Zedrush and Sarnie LOL!!! ;)

:surrender: Moi?

I'm an innocent man I tell you :ninja:

Yeh right I got banned cos I defended you lol :p

Its all your fault, like I care anyway prefer it here they can keep my £35 :thumbs:

+1 I came here cos it was cheaper - in fact it was free! Glad I did. I'm not one of the wierdos either.

Yes you are lol, you still wearing that white jacket with the buckel straps at the back Nixy? Or have they let you out now :p;)

hi there and welcome to the site of greatness :teeth:

Nice sig Paul! B)

cheers but i cant take the credit it was all down to Ross, hey Ross you should probably put a little signature in the corner of all the sigs you create, you know like painters do :thumbs:

hi there and welcome to the site of greatness :teeth:

Nice sig Paul! B)

cheers but i cant take the credit it was all down to Ross, hey Ross you should probably put a little signature in the corner of all the sigs you create, you know like painters do :thumbs:

Just noticed that your Zed seems to be sitting on a very plush sheepskin rug! :scare:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys. I was seriously pleased with how clean the 350z was when I picked it up from the importers. It was a 4.5 grade (out of 5, 5 being the best) both interior and exterior. Had a full service done as soon as she landed and got her looked over and she's tip top condition. :yahoo:

Digsy, the Rims are from a Nissan GT-R34 Skyline. :thumbs: