Spoilt B@st@rd

spursmaddave

I'm liking the PS4. Wasn't going to get one despite having owned a games machine of some sort since the days of the ZX Spectrum but bought one on a whim and really liking it. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Resogun. It's easily the best game on the system right now and costs a fraction of the price of the big name games :)

Anyone want a PS4 ( Killzone Bundle ) as I have another one turning up as Zavvi have been completely sh*t. When I say want one I mean buy it from me :p

Lol bet you were annoyed when that one turned up.

Not that I should be asking this but how much do you want for it?

Anyone want a PS4 ( Killzone Bundle ) as I have another one turning up as Zavvi have been completely sh*t. When I say want one I mean buy it from me :p

Lol bet you were annoyed when that one turned up.

Not that I should be asking this but how much do you want for it?

I ordered 3 :lol:

But I can do mates rates for you Will. If I say £350, you collect and you buy me a beer in Wales. Basically your getting the game free.... Food for thought ;)

Anyway this Ps4 will be turning up in the next 2-5 days.

It turned up today and have also offered it to some close mates who im trying to tempt before I send back for credit.

If you do want it Will then I can always meet you half way somewhere ...

Edited by Humpy

Any excuse for a drive lol

Aye go on the I'll have it . Be good to play some games with you Dave and Wasso.

What are you all playing online?

I was thinking the same about getting out for a drive :D

Just pm me when you want to meet up mate and sort out the finer details. No rush but if I do send it back I have to it within 28 days :p