Spoilt B@st@rd

spursmaddave

Got an urge to buy a PS4, no real reason just feeling a bit jealous and quite fancy shooting Wasso ;)

Been playing Cod Ghosts on the Xbone and for me didnt blow me away or anything.

Edited by Humpy

Got an urge to buy a PS4, no real reason just feeling a bit jealous and quite fancy shooting Wasso ;)

I think we would all like the opportunity to shoot Wasso :lol:

Steve have you tried saying "xbox blow me away"

Sent from the golf club...

I think we would all like the opportunity to shoot Wasso :lol:

Steve have you tried saying "xbox blow me away"

Computer says No

Hey what's all this SHOOT WASSO! :shrug:

You'll feel the wrath of my sniper rifle, I tell ya!!

You one of those wussy snipers that sit in a corner.... shame on you ;) Nothing better than knifing a sniper :boxing:

On a serious note though is it Cod Ghosts you play Ian? I have been searching the web trying to find a store that has a ps4 in stock and having no luck at all :( Though quite fancying BF4. Been eyeing up future games aswell and there is two game that have caught my eye - Destiny and The Division.

Try HMV as they've had stock.

I'm never in the grass Steve, moreso behind the enemy flanking and quick scoping. Although I've had some great games on Cranked which you must make a kill in 39 second or you self destruct. Hate campers with a passion. So when you're on let me know and I'll send you a clan invite to FUBR. :)

Eric is fine by the way Graham ;)

Hey what's all this SHOOT WASSO! :shrug:

You'll feel the wrath of my sniper rifle, I tell ya!!

You one of those wussy snipers that sit in a corner.... shame on you ;) Nothing better than knifing a sniper :boxing:

On a serious note though is it Cod Ghosts you play Ian? I have been searching the web trying to find a store that has a ps4 in stock and having no luck at all :( Though quite fancying BF4. Been eyeing up future games aswell and there is two game that have caught my eye - Destiny and The Division.

Might want to try EBay. The crazy prices seem to have dipped recently. I got the Killzone pack for pretty much the retail price.

Well for those trying to locate a PS4 which I have had some serious problems finding one use this site - http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps4-playstation-4 Managed to wait for an alert to come up with the bundle that I was after and finally ordered through Zavvi just waiting for confirmation on delivery.

Just got Killzone at the moment but will go out and purchase a few games over the next few days.

I had problems Will getting them from Argos, couldnt reserve them for some reason and was even tempted to cancel my Zavvi order and drive to the store first thing tomorrow but have only just seen that it is now out of stock again! Current status is ' awaiting stock pick ' and Dispatch date Est: 31/12/2013

Found there problem with the Argos site, the post code has to be all in lower case otherwise it fails to recognise it. My ipad was capitalising the first letter and all caps didn't work either.

Makes me wonder what kind of idiot wrote the validation for that site. Works now so I have no excuse lol....

Found there problem with the Argos site, the post code has to be all in lower case otherwise it fails to recognise it. My ipad was capitalising the first letter and all caps didn't work either.

Makes me wonder what kind of idiot wrote the validation for that site. Works now so I have no excuse lol....

Now you found out the problem you are buying one then ;)

How are you finding the ps4 Dave?

Very nice Neil, like a polished PS3, no fancy gui, no stupid arm waving or 'xbox show me my stuff' b0ll0cks just a great gaming machine.

I have to say I am not a massive gamer these daya, just the odd session of FIFA or a good racing game but my son had a go on killzone and was very impressed too

I was going to post this in the PS4 discussion thread but couldn't find it :shrug: on my phone so didn't use search.

Anyway, I went around to my OH sisters house last night as her BF couldn't get anything but strict NAT on ghosts.

I tried opening the documented ports but still no joy, even tried putting his PS4 in the DMZ which actually blocked it from getting a connection.

Was really doing my nut in as I had a similar problem on the one for ghosts.

He's a BT ADSL customer and had already called them and their advice was to call his laptop manufacturer for help. WTF :lol:

Anyway he's got an old home hub 2, swapped it out for my old home hub 3 and bingo worked perfectly.

Thought I'd post this here as just googling the problem shows there are plenty of folks out there with similar problems all with differing providers.

Anyway I didn't have any game time on the PS4 but I used the controller quite a bit and it felt quite nice, seemed a little heavier than the one controller (good thing) and the triggers felt well positioned.

Hoping I get some game time some time in the near future as it's always been on the cards I'd get one at some point.

How you finding it humpy?

Havent had chance to play it yet properly, only picked it up from Argos today. I got back and updated the software and sorted out my PSN login details then managed to play Killzone for about 5 minutes. Cannot comment on the game yet apart from it is visually stunning from what I have seen so far.

Fingers cross my good ole postie should be along tomorrow to drop of Cod Ghosts. Just trying to decide which 3rd game I should get, It's out of BF4, Fifa 14, NBA live 14 or AC4.

How you finding it humpy?

Havent had chance to play it yet properly, only picked it up from Argos today. I got back and updated the software and sorted out my PSN login details then managed to play Killzone for about 5 minutes. Cannot comment on the game yet apart from it is visually stunning from what I have seen so far.

Fingers cross my good ole postie should be along tomorrow to drop of Cod Ghosts. Just trying to decide which 3rd game I should get, It's out of BF4, Fifa 14, NBA live 14 or AC4.

Get FIFA :teeth: