Pictures requested please

A9H-RX

Currently carrying out extensive modification to my front bumper and humming and haring about cutting the grill out to show the intercooler off..

Anyone got any pictures of their grill cut out so I can see what it looks like and also comment to whether stone chip damage to the rad or intercooler if FI, has occurred more without it?

6474570085_large.jpg

tampapier2.jpg

If you have a black IC then i think you can get away with it, but im not a fan of the big mouth style, like above.

Very nice! Will be cutting my grill out tonight then B)

Will probably get a logo sprayed on my intercooler, not sure yet.. Kind of like the exposed look..

Anyone suffer from major fin damage?

It does look pretty cool I'll admit but if it was me I'd protect my "expensive" inter-cooler with some diamond mesh or similar if I was you A9H-RX.

My mate had the exposed look on his Impreza with a front mounted inter-cooler until one day as he was driving some little sh*t kid on a coach he was driving past decided to throw a full can of coke at his car. Went straight in at about 50mph smashing the corner of his inter-cooler, bending a mount & dislodging a hose.

He now has a full diamond black mesh over the new inter-cooler which imo look's ok and stops cans of coke & rabbits from destroying his cooler. ;)

Edited by GMballistic

I would love to achieve a look like the red and silver ones but...........it's the number plate that ruins the look for me, where would you place it?

I'm probably going to invest in tarmacs flip plate so it gets sucked into the bumper