My new sunstrip

Jay-350z

If the wipers touch it, then it's an MOT fail. Solution: Remove strip or fit smaller wipers for the test ;)

I like them in general (I used to run one on mine at LM time), but that one looks a little odd to my eyes. I can't figure out why. Might be because it's a big slab of black just down from more black, or the logo is too small and too high, or it might just be one of those things you need to see in the flesh. Good on you for trying it though :)

I thought they were illegal? I remember a traffic cop stopping me and did a full check of my car then saying the sunstrip is illegal... and i was forced to rip it off on the spot! =(

Also i think somesunstrips can be done from the inside like tints so that would solve the wiper rubbing problem.

I thought they were illegal? I remember a traffic cop stopping me and did a full check of my car then saying the sunstrip is illegal... and i was forced to rip it off on the spot! =(

Also i think somesunstrips can be done from the inside like tints so that would solve the wiper rubbing problem.

If it's into the wiper zone it's illegal :)

I believe there is a 'major' wiper zone and a 'minor' wiper zone these days.

This year, technically my Subaru should have failed because of the sat nav mount.

The tester thought it daft so gave it a pass rather than a fail.

So that saved me having to remove it so he could pass it and me then putting it back. :wacko: