Drove through the liverpool tunel.. for no reason

Spatt

so when and where is this tunnel run??

hehe dont mind me.. any excuse to get in the car and drive B)

Well could meet in the new year for a blast on a Saturday night meeting at the whalf pub (near dartford tunnel) then We could do Dartford tunnel then A13 to blackwall out of tunnel turn off turn round back through blackwall tunnel you have rotherhithe

And lime house tunnel. Off route try the round about under canary whalf then up town for a photo shoot.

Only a suggestion of course : )

Edited by Dunks
  • Like 1

thought i would own up to paying for fuel from Manchester to Liverpool and the toll on the tunnel..... twice.... for now reason other than to hear my car in a tunnel...

good drive out though

just me on this tunnel blasting?

putting a camera on the car next time hehe :drive1

Should of had a camera first time round :p Any excuse to go do it again eh ;)

Hind Head tunnel is brilliant just dont follow Buster :lol:

thought i would own up to paying for fuel from Manchester to Liverpool and the toll on the tunnel..... twice.... for now reason other than to hear my car in a tunnel...

good drive out though

Oooooooo drove through there myself a couple of weeks ago (in a Zafira though .....Ughhhh) hope you didn't speed though a mate told me it's a 40 zone ( as I recall) and they have cameras in there :(

I've got the Hindhead tunnel near me, longest land tunnel in the UK :thumbs: 70mph speed limit in there and it's free! :D

Can't beat a good run through a tunnel

My parent's live in Midhurst and used them as a hotel when I went to Abbey earlier this year. I love that tunnel! :D

• Like 1

Went all the way to St Gotthards and didnt do the passes... Please tell me you did...

Interlaken to Grimselpass, upper Furka, St Gotthards, Nufenen, lower Furka, Simplon (cutting off to arive in Italy down what is like a single track mountain racetrack complete with open sided tunnels on bends) ending up in Baveno (La Sorgente) or if you are mad as a hatter try ll Monterosso in Verbania for the road alone (described as 1.6 miles of gently twisting road, ha ha, yea)...

Sorry, off topic, too much coffee this morning... That and the Swiss Travel Centre brochure just came in today, maybe its a sign...

I use the underpass at Hyde Park or the Rotherhithe Tunnel.

If there is no traffic about I hammer it through the Dartford Tunnel, Love tunnels. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Problem with the Dartford tunnel is that its got tiled walls, so the sound is deafening :lol:

Haha, I agree, however I did a London tunnel run around a year and a half ago with a bunch of jap cars. Most of the tunnels we went through all seemed to be tiled walls and I actually had to close my windows several times! far too loud!

Edited by cs2000

M, Brussels just came to mind... You can drive almost all round it underground as they have a kind of ring road tunnel thing going on, entering from the north we usually go just over half way round, its mental though as quite often it pops up for like maybe 50 yards and another lane appears on the right and its a free for all both getting off and going on...

good drive out though

As you come through the Mersey Tunnel on the Liverpool side ........

you might hear a terrible scraping noise from the back end and find you have lost all drive.....someones nicked yer wheels!!! hehe :lol: