Look what I saw in my Nissan dealer

Almeida1234

Yeah for that money GTR would be a much better buy IMO

But the servicing costs on the 370 would be way less. ;)

Yeah, totally. I could afford to run a 370... no way in hell could I afford a GTR. It's a supercar afterall, so expect supercar running costs.

I`m not keen on the Nismo, as I`ve said on previous threads, and so don`t aspire to one at all. If I were to have one I`d be wishing it had nice leather seats and steering wheel in it, none of the ugly body bits and suspension set up for our crappy bumpy roads as it would never see a track (as I suspect a lot wont). But then it`d be just what I`ve got now with just an extra weedy 16 bhp so not worth it at all. It would have to have a lot more bhp and be a lot better looking for me to wish I`d got one instead of my GT Edition !

Edited by Wayne370Z
  • Like 1

Seen one at Alex Noble and the first thing I didn't like was the huge exhausts.... with tiny ones inside..that you can see. Just make it the size they need to be and don't tart it up with bigger ends..looks bad IMO. Love the 5Star wheels and for some reason the LED fog lamp at the back lol

Edited by AMT